Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2610 posts

Re: is this a good skateboard?

Mar 29, 2007

rubberman123 wrote:
click

can i pay him through a online check from bank of america because my paypal account got blocked.

how bout this one

Message Edited by rubberman123 on 03-28-2007 06:50 PM

no customize one go to ur local sk8tin shop customize one i would recommend if u want a sturdy board pandai or just  a very good board get zoo york for trucks idk w/e u want for wheels either sector 9's or world industries
PS3 forum glitch hack firmware system
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1613 posts

Apr 12, 2007

eyetoycameraforPS2 wrote:
If I were you I'd start out with those crappy walmart ones that break within 20 minutes of use lol but if you end up not liking it, it'll only cost you $20-30 and when you get fairly good/like it then go get those expensive $100 boards or whatever.

I see that you have an accident with skateboarding,
But to tell you thoe 100 dollar boards are worth they cant take a really good beating, world industries are ok, ive never liked them. I have a couple of friends who uses that type of brand. I recomend going to your local sk8in shop and pickin it out yourself.
Www.drivenbyblood.comPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Apr 12, 2007
no, dont get completes, Make your own custom.
venom
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1613 posts

Apr 12, 2007

Hustla_Bhoy wrote:

eyetoycameraforPS2 wrote:
If I were you I'd start out with those crappy walmart ones that break within 20 minutes of use lol but if you end up not liking it, it'll only cost you $20-30 and when you get fairly good/like it then go get those expensive $100 boards or whatever.

I see that you have an accident with skateboarding,
But to tell you thoe 100 dollar boards are worth they cant take a really good beating, world industries are ok, ive never liked them. I have a couple of friends who uses that type of brand. I recomend going to your local sk8in shop and pickin it out yourself.

MAKE not pick, lol. The peole should help you out, dont be afraid to ask questions, and dont ask to many.
Www.drivenbyblood.comPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes