Big Daddy
20648 posts

Re: is it true?

Nov 24, 2006

BaY_Area_Kid wrote:
1) well is it true that if you see someone sleep walking that its bad to wake them up? i heard that its really bad to?

2) oh yeah and i heard that you can find out secrets by asking someone someting while they're sleeping? true?

1) completely false...i learned about dreaming and the types of sleep in psychology class and it is completely harmless to do that.  although when and if you do wake them up you just have to watch so that they dont fall

2) not sure about this one, but i assume for someone that frequently talks in their sleep maybe you can
Message 11 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5722 posts

Nov 24, 2006

PS2master4444 wrote:

BaY_Area_Kid wrote:
1) well is it true that if you see someone sleep walking that its bad to wake them up? i heard that its really bad to?

2) oh yeah and i heard that you can find out secrets by asking someone someting while they're sleeping? true?

1) completely false...i learned about dreaming and the types of sleep in psychology class and it is completely harmless to do that.  although when and if you do wake them up you just have to watch so that they dont fall

2) not sure about this one, but i assume for someone that frequently talks in their sleep maybe you can

ill try 2Smiley Wink
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 12 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
737 posts

Nov 24, 2006
I dont know about the sleep walking thing but the secrets stuff thats true. And if you say stuff in peoples ears while their sleeping the will dream it. lol
Never been a girly-girly so dont get me confused.
Message 13 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Nov 25, 2006

620Time wrote:
I dont know about the sleep walking thing but the secrets stuff thats true. And if you say stuff in peoples ears while their sleeping the will dream it. lol

they have to be almost asleep or half asleep so they hear it but they dont realize what there doing and they wont remember any of it when they wake uphappy smiley
(\___/)bunny says hi
(='.'=)
(*)_(*)

Message 14 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37291 posts

Nov 25, 2006
not true
Message 15 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5722 posts

Nov 25, 2006

psperson7 wrote:

620Time wrote:

they have to be almost asleep or half asleep so they hear it but they dont realize what there doing and they wont remember any of it when they wake uphappy smiley

sowhen should i do it?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 16 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
9425 posts

Nov 25, 2006
I sleep walked once. I just woke up to my mom asking why I went to sleep on the couch, and I was like "What? I went to bed in my room... I must have slept walked! Smiley Surprised"
Message 17 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes