Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Re: ipod acessories

Jan 15, 2007

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:
For case, Look no further than either "BSE/BestSkinEver" or "IS/InvisibleSheild". Both are the same, and once applied your iPod looks stock, and will not scratch. It is almost a rubbery feel but It will never scratch, and your iPod doesnt look goofy with a massive rubber case. Also, Apple sells a first party FM remote, which will allow you to listen to the radio on your iPod, To listen to your iPod on the radio, you will need a iTrip, or a simaler FM transmitter. Podcast's are downloaded through the iTunes store and depending on how its set up, they will be auto synched to your iPod and can be found in the Music>>Podcast: directory.

Message Edited by _Illusion_ on 01-14-2007 05:31 PM

does it auto update the podcats?

If it is set to auto delete what has been listened too, it will. And if its set to automatically download the newest episodes as they become available, they will be transfered to your iPod the next time it is plugged in.

Message Edited by _Illusion_ on 01-14-2007 05:34 PM

Don't be a Coconut.
Message 21 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Jan 15, 2007

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:
For case, Look no further than either "BSE/BestSkinEver" or "IS/InvisibleSheild". Both are the same, and once applied your iPod looks stock, and will not scratch. It is almost a rubbery feel but It will never scratch, and your iPod doesnt look goofy with a massive rubber case. Also, Apple sells a first party FM remote, which will allow you to listen to the radio on your iPod, To listen to your iPod on the radio, you will need a iTrip, or a simaler FM transmitter. Podcast's are downloaded through the iTunes store and depending on how its set up, they will be auto synched to your iPod and can be found in the Music>>Podcast: directory.

If it is set to auto delete what has been listened too, it will.

my democracy now updates frequently and i may need to future refrnce it
true love waits
Message 22 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Jan 15, 2007

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

You can set it to keep the last 5, or 10, or all episodes on the iPods HDD.

Don't be a Coconut.
Message 23 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Jan 15, 2007

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

ill prolly keep it to 10
now
how would i put an actual movie on my ipod?
true love waits
Message 24 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Jan 15, 2007

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

ill prolly keep it to 10
now

Put a file that meets the correct format restricitions into iTunes, and just make sure "Sync Movies" is checked in iPod options.

Don't be a Coconut.
Message 25 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Jan 15, 2007

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

ill prolly keep it to 10
now

Put a file that meets the correct format restricitions into iTunes, and just make sure "Sync Movies" is checked in iPod options.

how would i put the movie in a file? i own the dvds by the way
true love waits
Message 26 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Jan 15, 2007

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

_Illusion_ wrote:

ill prolly keep it to 10
now

how would i put the movie in a file? i own the dvds by the way

You can find video converters everywhere on the internet, some are much better than others. On Mac OS X I highly reccomend HandBrake.

Don't be a Coconut.
Message 27 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Jan 15, 2007

You can find video converters everywhere on the internet, some are much better than others. On Mac OS X I highly reccomend HandBrake.

using winxp home
now for podcats
does coast to coast have one?
true love waits
Message 28 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

Jan 15, 2007
Check on iTunes Music Store. You will need the newest version of iTunes. (7.0.2 IIRC)

Don't be a Coconut.
Message 29 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Jan 15, 2007

_Illusion_ wrote:
Check on iTunes Music Store. You will need the newest version of iTunes. (7.0.2 IIRC)

how do i tell my version?
true love waits
Message 30 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes