Highlighted
Apr 12 2007
By: lakers_all_theway~ Fender Bender 3449 posts

inner toenail

17 replies 2 views Edited Apr 12, 2007
just got back form the doctor they took it out man it hurts.... has any one ever had one take in out?

PSN=PRODIGYPROOF
Message 1 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9714 posts

Re: inner toenail

Apr 12, 2007
No, that sounds very painful.
R.I.P. Troy "T-Bag" Dixon

Message 2 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1981 posts

Apr 12, 2007
too much info?Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Apr 12, 2007
do you mean an ingrown toenail?  no i haven't but i heard it hurts like hell.
Message 4 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3449 posts

Apr 12, 2007

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:
do you mean an ingrown toenail?  no i haven't but i heard it hurts like hell.

lol yea ingrown toenail.

Message Edited by lakers_all_theway on 04-11-2007 09:10 PM

PSN=PRODIGYPROOF
Message 5 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Apr 12, 2007
dude i really feel you......it hurts like a mother......i had mine taken out 3 times.....on the last one....my 2 big toes got so swollen...i went to the doctor...it took 8 shots so my toes would be numb..and funny thing is i almost fainted..because it was greatly..infected...and still i could feel them cutting me up..and well i could see everything...man that nail was so deep...but they shot me with a stronger acid to burn off the nail..so it wouldnt ingrow again...and well after the numbness goes away...it hurts even more....

the doctor told me that if i was to wait a bit longer...that there was a possible chance of getting the toes cut off----i was like 0_0

Message Edited by disco_STU on 04-11-2007 11:12 PM
Message 6 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3449 posts

Apr 12, 2007

disco_STU wrote:
dude i really feel you......it hurts like a mother......i had mine taken out 3 times.....on the last one....my 2 big toes got so swollen...i went to the doctor...it took 8 shots so my toes would be numb..and funny thing is i almost fainted..because it was greatly..infected...and still i could feel them cutting me up..and well i could see everything...man that nail was so deep...but they shot me with a stronger acid to burn off the nail..so it wouldnt ingrow again...and well after the numbness goes away...it hurts even more....

the doctor told me that if i was to wait a bit longer...that there was a possible chance of getting the toes cut off----i was like 0_0

wow man 3 times it really didnt hurt when they took it off but know it does hurnt like a mother..does it all ways come out again?

PSN=PRODIGYPROOF
Message 7 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Apr 12, 2007

lakers_all_theway wrote:

disco_STU wrote:

wow man 3 times it really didnt hurt when they took it off but know it does hurnt like a mother..does it all ways come out again?

sometimes...well mine did 2 times..and well after the third....they shot me with some acid to burn the root of it..so it wouldnt come out again...but i think its coming back...and i hope it doesnt...
Message 8 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3449 posts

Apr 12, 2007

disco_STU wrote:

lakers_all_theway wrote:

disco_STU wrote:

sometimes...well mine did 2 times..and well after the third....they shot me with some acid to burn the root of it..so it wouldnt come out again...but i think its coming back...and i hope it doesnt...

wow man that sucks i hope i dont get it again.. did it hurt more when the put the acid on it and do you have a nail now?

PSN=PRODIGYPROOF
Message 9 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Apr 12, 2007

lakers_all_theway wrote:

disco_STU wrote:

lakers_all_theway wrote:

disco_STU wrote:

wow man that sucks i hope i dont get it again.. did it hurt more when the put the acid on it and do you have a nail now?

no it just hurted after the numbness went away...afterall they took a piece of my skin out too...to cut me up...thats wwhy it hurteed...they put the acid after the finished taking out the nail....and yes i have a nail...yeah i hope i dont get it again...
Message 10 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes