Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 14 2013
By: mcbuttz78 Treasure Hunter 6417 posts

impresssive teen jeopardy champ

5 replies 85 views Edited Feb 14, 2013

x

THis kid has me laughing last night.. not only  did he have cajuns to 18k on daily double.. he  but me put  into laughter with  the last  reply..!!  This kid is going places.. what epic comeback in that show.. Pressure make diamonds . vegas better watch out becuase they  kid has  the nonads!!

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 1 of 6 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: impresssive teen jeopardy champ

Feb 14, 2013
I saw this. I saw the first show he was on to. Not bad, but yeah he thinks he's King James Jeapordy LOL. He was hitting too hard at times. At times, looked like he broke it LOL

Don't they get a review of all the material, that will be on the show that day?
Message 2 of 6 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6417 posts

Feb 15, 2013

No i dont think so..   jeopardy is the worlds hardest game show.

Mcbuttz78

Message 3 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

True...but I think they get some material before they go on. So, they don't look dumb. Like what the "topics" might be. They are game shows and we all know how they go.

Even The Price is Right is rigged a little bit LOL. Bob Barker, used to give signs that would help the players so they could win. Example. The car game. He would point or stall at the number card. Even watching the models help too. Especially Plinko. If you watch their hands and you ccan tell which side the chip is on because of the dent.

Jeapordy, is the hardest no doubt.

Message 4 of 6 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6417 posts

Feb 15, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
True...but I think they get some material before they go on. So, they don't look dumb. Like what the "topics" might be. They are game shows and we all know how they go.

Even The Price is Right is rigged a little bit LOL. Bob Parker, used to give signs that would help the players so they could win. Example. The car game. He would point or stall at the number card. Even watching the models helo too. Especially Keno. If you watch their hands and you ccan tell which side the chip is on because of the dent.

Jeapordy, is the hardest no doubt.

well since  you put it like that..  they might..  Bob Barker  wa sold fox.. i hear laot rumr of his little esicipade from the show. But  ,my fav show 10k$ pyramid it  was comic and sometimes you sid to yourself  , thats rigged.:smileyvery-happy:

jeopardy is hard.  But this kid was awsome, he is pretty far

Mcbuttz78

Message 5 of 6 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I meant Plinko. I love that game too. The contestants don't pay attention to the dents behind the chips and they focus on the audience. audience can tell.

Yes, makes you wonder how rigged they  really are.

Message 6 of 6 (38 Views)
0 Likes