Fender Bender
3059 posts

Re: iTune problems

Dec 26, 2006

Hurt Piece wrote:

DrGadget wrote:
I got the wife a new iPod for Christmas and she spent the last few hours trying to load MP3's on it.  I don't know exactly what she was doing but she gave up for the night.  I'll help her tomorrow with that.

I got all of my songs loaded. Then I unistalled quicktime because I hate it. Then I tried to open itunes again and got that problem. Then I uninstalled itunes....downloaded it again   installed it again and got the same problem.

Apple is such a scam if they make you have quicktime and itunes......

Why do you hate Quicktime? It's made clear that iTunes is built on Quicktime before you even download it. Theres nothing wrong with Quicktime. It's a great media player and H.264 video rocks.
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 11 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Dec 26, 2006

DrGadget wrote:

wrote:

DrGadget wrote:
I got the wife a new iPod for Christmas and she spent the last few hours trying to load MP3's on it.  I don't know exactly what she was doing but she gave up for the night.  I'll help her tomorrow with that.

How can she mess it up? With iTunes + iPod all you have to do is connect the iPod to the computer and everything is done automatically!

No idea.  She was in the other room messing with it.  I don't like the idea of using their software to rip MP3's.  I already have my own preferred method.  I thought you could just move files to the iPod like a USB jump drive or something.

It doesn't seem like it should be all that hard.

Well, iTunes AAC codec has proven in independent listening tests to be one of the best on the market. So theres no reason to doubt its capabilities. Plus iTunes is easier to use than anyother piece of software when it comes to everything music related.

besides, dragging and dropping is so 1995 Smiley Tongue Autosync is what all players should be capable of.
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 12 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3540 posts

Dec 26, 2006
install it again or do a system restore and reinstall it's the only way

Message 13 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes