Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1056 posts

Re: iPod

Mar 17, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:

YongWan wrote:
So I've amassed my $270 for a black 30GB iPod video. Should I get it? Or should I wait? I don't want to get the iPod and then 2 weeks later have a new and improved iPod be released and get screwed. What should I do, PSU?

Haha. I like you. Nice rhymes, by the way. Well I'm waiting till the next iPod is released. But if you can't wait 3-4 months for a new iPod, go right ahead and buy it.

Haha, why thank you. I'm gonna go ahead and get it this Sunday. It's a nice excuse to take the car

Message 11 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Mar 17, 2007

YongWan wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

YongWan wrote:
So I've amassed my $270 for a black 30GB iPod video. Should I get it? Or should I wait? I don't want to get the iPod and then 2 weeks later have a new and improved iPod be released and get screwed. What should I do, PSU?

Haha. I like you. Nice rhymes, by the way. Well I'm waiting till the next iPod is released. But if you can't wait 3-4 months for a new iPod, go right ahead and buy it.

Haha, why thank you. I'm gonna go ahead and get it this Sunday. It's a nice excuse to take the car

Haha. Good plan. But yeah, it will be atleast 3 months until the next iPod, could very well be September(at the latest) before the next one.
Message 12 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2311 posts

Mar 17, 2007
me, i just dont like iPods or Apple
Message 13 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes