Reply
Dec 14 2006
By: ravipatel Limit Breaker 25087 posts
Offline

iPhone Comes Monday

52 replies 1 views Edited Dec 14, 2006
That's this Monday. December 18.

.link



Message Edited by sthpark7791 on 12-14-2006 05:54 PM

think different
Message 1 of 53 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/25/2005
Offline
8728 posts
 

Re: iPhone Comes Monday

Dec 14, 2006


sthpark7791 wrote:
That's this Monday. December 18.

.link



Message Edited by sthpark7791 on 12-14-2006 05:54 PM

How do they know for sure?
Signatures and Avatars
Message 2 of 53 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/24/2005
Offline
25087 posts
 

Re: iPhone Comes Monday

Dec 14, 2006


hkkevinc wrote:


sthpark7791 wrote:
That's this Monday. December 18.

.link



Message Edited by sthpark7791 on 12-14-2006 05:54 PM

How do they know for sure?


They just know. Can't question them.

think different
Message 3 of 53 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2006
Offline
5830 posts
 

Re: iPhone Comes Monday

Dec 14, 2006
I might get it, my cell phone from 2003 recently died.


If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 4 of 53 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2006
Offline
5818 posts
 

Re: iPhone Comes Monday

Dec 14, 2006
With no advertising? Doubt Apple is going to pull a Sega.


Message Edited by KING_omletGRIM on 12-14-2006 02:55 PM

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 5 of 53 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2006
Offline
5734 posts
 

Re: iPhone Comes Monday

Dec 14, 2006
and i guess the iPhone
 
the i adds an extra $100-200
 
apple...what a joke
Message 6 of 53 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/20/2005
Offline
6710 posts
 

Re: iPhone Comes Monday

Dec 14, 2006
o coooool,maybe a christmas gift for snowman since i'm not getting enything else
beaaatles.png
Message 7 of 53 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/24/2005
Offline
25087 posts
 

Re: iPhone Comes Monday

Dec 14, 2006


KING_omletGRIM wrote:
With no advertising. Doubt Apple is going to pull a Sega.


Every Apple release is basically a suprise. I don't think any Apple product was advertised before being announced.

think different
Message 8 of 53 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2006
Offline
4319 posts
 

Re: iPhone Comes Monday

Dec 14, 2006
iPhone? Whats next iToilet?
HEY GUEESSS WHAT!! THIS POST MEANS NOTINHGGGG ISNT THAT JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!

+0 ftw!
Message 9 of 53 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/25/2005
Offline
8728 posts
 

Re: iPhone Comes Monday

Dec 14, 2006


sthpark7791 wrote:


KING_omletGRIM wrote:
With no advertising. Doubt Apple is going to pull a Sega.


Every Apple release is basically a suprise. I don't think any Apple product was advertised before being announced.


Exactly. I'm happy considering rumors have been going around saying that it will be for all major carriers. If verizon gets it, I will be sooooooo happy because my plan expires soon. But its most likely only going to be for cingular or services that have sim cards.
Signatures and Avatars
Message 10 of 53 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes