Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/18/2005
Offline
12303 posts
 

Re: i tunes album artwork

Jan 22, 2007
iTunes the worst? It's the best.

You just need to learn to use it. Here's what you do.

Press Ctrl + G, you will notice a little box appearing on the bottom left corner. Make sure it says "Selected Item" above that little box. Then highlight the song you wanna add the artwork to, and drag the art into it. And you're done.
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 11 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/14/2005
Offline
1895 posts
 

Re: i tunes album artwork

Jan 22, 2007
yeah but i dont friggin have the artwork!!!!!

newfoundError wrote:
iTunes the worst? It's the best.

You just need to learn to use it. Here's what you do.

Press Ctrl + G, you will notice a little box appearing on the bottom left corner. Make sure it says "Selected Item" above that little box. Then highlight the song you wanna add the artwork to, and drag the art into it. And you're done.



Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 12 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: i tunes album artwork

Jan 22, 2007


flaming weiner wrote:
yeah but i dont friggin have the artwork!!!!!

newfoundError wrote:
iTunes the worst? It's the best.

You just need to learn to use it. Here's what you do.

Press Ctrl + G, you will notice a little box appearing on the bottom left corner. Make sure it says "Selected Item" above that little box. Then highlight the song you wanna add the artwork to, and drag the art into it. And you're done.





lmao
Message 13 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/18/2005
Offline
12303 posts
 

Re: i tunes album artwork

Jan 22, 2007


flaming weiner wrote:
yeah but i dont friggin have the artwork!!!!!


Google images, type in the album name and bam there you have it.
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 14 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/17/2004
Offline
8183 posts
 

Re: i tunes album artwork

Jan 22, 2007


flaming weiner wrote:
another question if i get the album art of a good quality hassle free windows program like WMP, were does it save album art



before you can download artwork, you have to make sure that the correct album title is entered in. for example, the artwork won't download if it says "side of the moon." you will have to edit the title to "dark side of the moon" with the correct artist entered in as well.

all of the artwork is saved in the itunes folder on your computer.
Message 15 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/18/2005
Offline
12303 posts
 

Re: i tunes album artwork

Jan 22, 2007


getonmylevel wrote:

before you can download artwork, you have to make sure that the correct album title is entered in. for example, the artwork won't download if it says "side of the moon." you will have to edit the title to "dark side of the moon" with the correct artist entered in as well.

all of the artwork is saved in the itunes folder on your computer.


Or you can select the song and drag the album cover out.
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 16 of 16 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes