Mar 29 2014
By: heart_breakerT_T Monster Hunter 30 posts

i need help bad

4 replies 111 views Edited Mar 29, 2014
wellmy ps3 broke and i shipped it in i have a warrenty well i was really mad the next day the new call of duty map comes out im really good at callofduty ghost 1.756 kd and well playstation home has ps trophies now an playstation plus dropped tombraider i got really **bleep**ed over and i caled a persn on playstation support and she shipped a package and stuffed i shipped it and she sed itll take aweek and a half its ben 2 weeks and a half and im having withdrawls from callofduty and so what do yuo think (twitching)
Message 1 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: i need help bad

Mar 29, 2014

Well, for starters, you cna access the PSN store online too! Here is the link:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main?smcid=ps:show-now:visit-playstation-st...Smiley Tongue

If you do not already know, you can purchase content from here and it'll always be with you. You can download the content once you get a new PS3. You can also get Tomb Raider from Plus by doing this and still play it after it is replaced next week.

As for your PS3 being delayed, did they provide you with a tracking number to track down your console? Youm might need to talk with support again, if it does not come on Monday.

Message 2 of 5 (89 Views)
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Mar 29, 2014

heart_breakerT_T wrote:
wellmy ps3 broke and i shipped it in i have a warrenty well i was really mad the next day the new call of duty map comes out im really good at callofduty ghost 1.756 kd and well playstation home has ps trophies now an playstation plus dropped tombraider i got really **bleep**ed over and i caled a persn on playstation support and she shipped a package and stuffed i shipped it and she sed itll take aweek and a half its ben 2 weeks and a half and im having withdrawls from callofduty and so what do yuo think (twitching)

Take this as an opportunity to go through withdrawls, and then never play video games again. There are clearly other things in life you should be focused on. (like spelling) 

Sorry to hear your system broke, but seriously, go outside and smell the dandelions! 

guitar guru 2012
Message 3 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Mar 29, 2014

GuitarGuru2012 wrote:

heart_breakerT_T wrote:

Take this as an opportunity to go through withdrawls, and then never play video games again. There are clearly other things in life you should be focused on. (like spelling) 

Sorry to hear your system broke, but seriously, go outside and smell the dandelions! 

sigh...

Message 4 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Mar 29, 2014
I think I would need either "Dr" or "PhD" attached to my name to help you.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 5 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes