Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Re: i might jump off a bridge soon

May 22, 2014

.......Hmmm.......

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 35 (62 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29018 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2014

GOW71 wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Try jumping off the Tampa-St. Pete bridge.  It's 431 feet up.  Just driving over this bridge in a mechanically sound car is scary.  By the time you see this beast you're already committed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Skyway_Bridge

Imagine running out of gas 3/4 of the way up the ramp, and then rolling backwards at 50 mph.  Because that was what I was thinking the whole time.  It was like going up the first hill on an insanely large roller coaster.

I drive over that bridge all the time. My wife makes me drive in the center lane because she is afraid of falling over the edge

I can't believe you said that, my wife (if she's with me) also makes me drive in the center lane of that bridge, i want to admire the view from the other lane but she refuses, too funny!

Funnily enough we'll be over that way in a week or so to visit some friends, I'll try for the 'viewing lane' & ask her to close her eyes but I don't think she'll buy it!

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 35 (59 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

May 22, 2014
Make sure the rope is short enough.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 35 (51 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

May 22, 2014

My old neighbors brother went bungie jumping and the rope snapped and when he landed he looked like a crushed tomato. 

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 35 (42 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
1976 posts

May 22, 2014

Please refrain from derailing this thread into anything negative or non-contructive towards the topic of this discussion. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 35 (34 Views)
0 Likes