Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/04/2006
Offline
3914 posts
 

Re: i have plastic stuck in my eye

Nov 17, 2006
soft plastic or hard plastic? just curious
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 11 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2005
Offline
2037 posts
 

Re: i have plastic stuck in my eye

Nov 17, 2006
DOCTOR NOW. A mod should ban you so you get away from your computer long enough to get it looked at. I got hit in the eye with a ski pole, scratched surface of my eye. I got to wear an eyepatch for a week, Chicks dig eye patches


Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 12 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/27/2005
Offline
1445 posts
 

Re: i have plastic stuck in my eye

Nov 17, 2006


aiman559 wrote:
DOCTOR NOW. A mod should ban you so you get away from your computer long enough to get it looked at. I got hit in the eye with a ski pole, scratched surface of my eye. I got to wear an eyepatch for a week, Chicks dig eye patches


*writes down notepad* girls  dig   eyepatches
Message 13 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 08/21/2005
Offline
11852 posts
 

Re: i have plastic stuck in my eye

Nov 17, 2006
go to the shower and lookin st8 into the shower nozel and it will flow outtt
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: i have plastic stuck in my eye

Nov 17, 2006
Take out your eyeball and remove it.  It's that simple.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 15 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/20/2006
Offline
1651 posts
 

Re: i have plastic stuck in my eye

Nov 17, 2006
Blink a bunch of times and it should move to the corner of your eyelid.
Message 16 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2005
Offline
2037 posts
 

Re: i have plastic stuck in my eye

Nov 17, 2006


pspuitagain wrote:
go to the shower and lookin st8 into the shower nozel and it will flow outtt


Or go in deeper.


Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 17 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
13239 posts
 

Re: i have plastic stuck in my eye

Nov 17, 2006
thast sucks, yet u manage to get on psu, and type this message
Message 18 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: i have plastic stuck in my eye

Nov 17, 2006
Wow you have plastic in your eyes so you come here to ask our opinion on it? What the hell are you gonna do when you get shot?


Message Edited by NavS. on 11-16-2006 07:22 PM
Message 19 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2005
Offline
2037 posts
 

Re: i have plastic stuck in my eye

Nov 17, 2006


Lukaguy wrote:


aiman559 wrote:
DOCTOR NOW. A mod should ban you so you get away from your computer long enough to get it looked at. I got hit in the eye with a ski pole, scratched surface of my eye. I got to wear an eyepatch for a week, Chicks dig eye patches


*writes down notepad* girls  dig   eyepatches


Thats probably the best advice I have ever given!


Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 20 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes