0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9898 posts

Re: i hate the EMO stereotype

Dec 8, 2006

Killzone_fan wrote:

WI800 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:
yeah i hate it too. this kid was crying for some reason at school and eveyone made fun of him, calling him emo. i had to stand up for him. 5 day suspension baby

I applaud you Job well done.

thank you very much. it was sad. eveyone was throwing stuff at him(6th graders) i take off my sweater, give it to my friend, knock the kid out, tackled and arrested

Hahaha
Message 32 of 51 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4113 posts

Dec 8, 2006

WI800 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

WI800 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:
yeah i hate it too. this kid was crying for some reason at school and eveyone made fun of him, calling him emo. i had to stand up for him. 5 day suspension baby

thank you very much. it was sad. eveyone was throwing stuff at him(6th graders) i take off my sweater, give it to my friend, knock the kid out, tackled and arrested

Hahaha

it was awesome. i never felt so much energy at that time. then it went away with the pain of my wrists cause of the cuffs
Photobucket
Message 33 of 51 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2705 posts

Dec 8, 2006
I hate all stereotypes

Message 34 of 51 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Dec 8, 2006

Killzone_fan wrote:

WI800 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

WI800 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

Hahaha

it was awesome. i never felt so much energy at that time. then it went away with the pain of my wrists cause of the cuffs

If I wasnt buzzed right now, I wouldnt beleive you.
Counter-Strike 1.6 CAL Player

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Official G.A.P. Member
Madden '07 Gamer Tag: RemedyzPSU

Message 35 of 51 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Dec 8, 2006

AsianPlaya wrote:
I hate all stereotypes

sadly america is a very stereotypical country

��� user.

Message 36 of 51 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9898 posts

Dec 8, 2006

Remedyz wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

WI800 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

WI800 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

Hahaha

Haha yeah, I'm kinda doubting him too
Message 37 of 51 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Dec 8, 2006

Killzone_fan wrote:

WI800 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

yeah i feel srry for this one kid in my lunch period and ppl put like gum in his har and spill katsup on him its horrible i have to like friking yell at them and push them around

��� user.

Message 38 of 51 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4113 posts

Dec 8, 2006

Remedyz wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

WI800 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

WI800 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

Hahaha

i dont care. i dont need you to believe me. it did happen. i dont care if you believe me or not.

they were 6th graders! you take them out with one punch. and if you start a fight here, you get arrested because of the gang violence in L.A. it might be a little different from where you live

Message Edited by Killzone_fan on 12-07-2006 07:15 PM
Photobucket
Message 39 of 51 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4113 posts

Dec 8, 2006

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

WI800 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

yeah i feel srry for this one kid in my lunch period and ppl put like gum in his har and spill katsup on him its horrible i have to like friking yell at them and push them around

thats all you did?
Photobucket
Message 40 of 51 (1 View)
0 Likes