Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Re: i cried today

Dec 6, 2006
It's ok that happens to everyone. Let it all out.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3997 posts

Dec 6, 2006
You should be very proud of yourself.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2594 posts

Dec 6, 2006

HDANNYH wrote:

Jake20324 wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:
WTH, Almost everytime i get a test handed to me i dont know nothing. I've never heard of a person cry for a test. Thats worse then when i cry myself to sleep. Or when I eat and cry at the same time.

You eat and cry at the same time?!?
That's WORSE than crying over a test.

THE FOOD WAS JUST SOOOO GOOD.

That's no reason to cry. If there's any reason it would be because the good food would eventually be gone.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Dec 6, 2006
I **bleep**ing hate math. I struggle in it too, I admit. But what I do is get everything figured out so I understand it, then study a couple days in advance, then in those couple of days just practice the stuff. Thats how I got 98% in math last year!:smileysurprised: Amazing isn't it? Before my marks were average 72%. And no, I am not a nerd.

Message Edited by Hofman101 on 12-05-2006 07:47 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Jake20324 wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:

Jake20324 wrote:

HDANNYH wrote:
WTH, Almost everytime i get a test handed to me i dont know nothing. I've never heard of a person cry for a test. Thats worse then when i cry myself to sleep. Or when I eat and cry at the same time.

You eat and cry at the same time?!?
That's WORSE than crying over a test.

THE FOOD WAS JUST SOOOO GOOD.

That's no reason to cry. If there's any reason it would be because the good food would eventually be gone.

Exactly. I was making the delicious food dissapear.
I was crying and screaming: "I'm a Monster. WTH am i doing. Comeback. Please, Comeback!"
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1411 posts

Dec 6, 2006
people have those kinda days, i had somethin like that sorta happen to me, see we were having auditions in band, and i had been 1st chair for 2 years strait already, and then when i was playin the song, i played an E instead of a C, and my friend told me, and tears just started drippin down my face, i felt like the dumbest person on earth, cryin just cuz i missed one note, i guess i thought that i wasnt gonna get 1st chair, and it meant so much to me (i probably sound like an idiot, lol) but flute is one thing that im really good at, i can see wat u mean wit the test, ive almost done that before, and when i found out my grade i was crying inside, because i have never gotten a grade lower than a B, but somehow i was laughing on the outside, i didnt want my friends to see my that way, sometimes u  just gotta try to suck it up, sometimes its hard though

Message Edited by JakAndDaxFanatic on 12-05-2006 10:00 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1123 posts

Dec 6, 2006
LMAO hahaahahah that sux, if ur a guyur a complete loser why would u cry for a test...u should've made a big deal about it to ur class that would've been funny

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1411 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Sccrmn1265 wrote:
LMAO hahaahahah that sux, if ur a guyur a complete loser why would u cry for a test...u should've made a big deal about it to ur class that would've been funny

wat is the difference if ur a guy or a girl, i mean really, alot of people think that guys should be stronger with stuff like that, but that aint always true
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Dec 6, 2006

JakAndDaxFanatic wrote:

Sccrmn1265 wrote:

wat is the difference if ur a guy or a girl, i mean really, alot of people think that guys should be stronger with stuff like that, but that aint always true

Yeah.

Message Edited by HDANNYH on 12-05-2006 08:05 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

Dec 6, 2006

JakAndDaxFanatic wrote:

Sccrmn1265 wrote:

i'm a girl and i keep gettin D's and don understand anything in that class no matter how hard i try. it jus gets so frustrating when i'm sittin there and most everybody around me understand and i'm too confused to even form a question and then when i do ask my teacher jus rolls his eyes at me and goes "i jus explained that you should've been paying attention"
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 48 (0 Views)
0 Likes