I Only Post Everything
1411 posts

Re: i cried today

Dec 6, 2006

túmadre wrote:

JakAndDaxFanatic wrote:

Sccrmn1265 wrote:
LMAO hahaahahah that sux, if ur a guyur a complete loser why would u cry for a test...u should've made a big deal about it to ur class that would've been funny

wat is the difference if ur a guy or a girl, i mean really, alot of people think that guys should be stronger with stuff like that, but that aint always true

i'm a girl and i keep gettin D's and don understand anything in that class no matter how hard i try. it jus gets so frustrating when i'm sittin there and most everybody around me understand and i'm too confused to even form a question and then when i do ask my teacher jus rolls his eyes at me and goes "i jus explained that you should've been paying attention"

try askin ur family for help, if ur teacher doesnt help, always good to use another resource
Message 41 of 48 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1651 posts

Dec 6, 2006
What are you talking about. I cry every day at school and I'm 15.

Chicks dig emotional guys.
Message 42 of 48 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Dec 6, 2006
Dude get some help you got problems bro.
Message 43 of 48 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4800 posts

Dec 6, 2006

JakAndDaxFanatic wrote:

túmadre wrote:

JakAndDaxFanatic wrote:

Sccrmn1265 wrote:
LMAO hahaahahah that sux, if ur a guyur a complete loser why would u cry for a test...u should've made a big deal about it to ur class that would've been funny

wat is the difference if ur a guy or a girl, i mean really, alot of people think that guys should be stronger with stuff like that, but that aint always true

i'm a girl and i keep gettin D's and don understand anything in that class no matter how hard i try. it jus gets so frustrating when i'm sittin there and most everybody around me understand and i'm too confused to even form a question and then when i do ask my teacher jus rolls his eyes at me and goes "i jus explained that you should've been paying attention"

Thats how I am in Biology. My Biology Teacher is one of the hardest. I have a D. I have failed every test, but retake it to get credit.
He teaches in a stupid boring way. And everyone in my class is like me. Class average is a C. C- i think.

But i dont Cry. I sleep.
Message 44 of 48 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4471 posts

Dec 6, 2006

WI800 wrote:
I wouldn't call that something to cry about...but, ehh, we all have different feelings...I got hugged today! Smiley Surprised

Yay! I kissed my girlfriend today!

But yeah...thats not quite something to cry about...
Message 45 of 48 (1 View)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31107 posts

Dec 6, 2006
you cried because you suck at math. wow
Message 46 of 48 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Dec 6, 2006

canadaeh wrote:
you cried because you suck at math. wow

lol. I don't cry, I just get pissed off at it and take it out on the text book...
Message 47 of 48 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Sid the Mod wrote:
What are you talking about. I cry every day at school and I'm 15.

Chicks dig emotional guys.

No, they don't dig emotional guys, thats called pity. You're pathetic.

Message Edited by Hofman101 on 12-05-2006 08:56 PM
Message 48 of 48 (1 View)
0 Likes