Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: i caught UFO's on film!!

Jan 18, 2013

bmac876 wrote:

thats trippy moble, once i saw a triangle light object cleard the sky within 4seconds.. me and 5 of my friends saw it.. and once there was a object flashing every 3mins in the sky, for an hr at the same location.. and the list goes on & on..

As I said, I am a believer in UFOs as the definition stands, but I am always reluctant to call them extra terrestrial objects.

As we learn more and more, thanks to technology and internet, the Government is capable of a great many things.  Aircraft that is employed by the US Air Force today, may have been deemed Unidentifiable in the past, during testing.  Thus, anything is possible.

The sky can be filled with many lights.  The source of which can bring fear or delight.  When they come to shine on you.  Who is to say if you will make it through?

Moble

Message 11 of 21 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 18, 2013

This scene scared the crap out of me when I was little.

Now as a parent, it makes me a little sad.  I don't know what I would do.

Moble

Message 12 of 21 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Jan 18, 2013
seems demonic,
-b mac sounds to the world-
Message 13 of 21 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 18, 2013

bmac876 wrote:
seems demonic,

Yes, very.  

This one still scares the crap out of me.

Moble

Message 14 of 21 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Jan 18, 2013

*sigh*

I've always wanted to see what appeared to be a UFO in person. There's been times where I thought I saw something but then realized that it was something else. One day.

My belief is there are certainly aliens. We're not alone and beings from another planet came to earth and were mistaken as gods. But that's a story for another day.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 15 of 21 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Jan 19, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

*sigh*

I've always wanted to see what appeared to be a UFO in person. There's been times where I thought I saw something but then realized that it was something else. One day.

My belief is there are certainly aliens. We're not alone and beings from another planet came to earth and were mistaken as gods. But that's a story for another day.

i think aliens are out there, but i also think some are demons, because some are extra dimensional.. but thats a story for another day.. sigh

Message 16 of 21 (54 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Jan 19, 2013

bmac876 wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

*sigh*

i think aliens are out there, but i also think some are demons, because some are extra dimensional.. but thats a story for another day.. sigh

That almost sounds like a documentary I watched but I can't remember if it was Secret Space 3 or Spirit World 2. You should check out Chariots of the Gods. It's on Youtube as are those other 2 I mentioned.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 17 of 21 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Jan 19, 2013

im checking them out right now!!

Message 18 of 21 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13546 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Just like ghosts, believing in an alien ufo would take a personal experience for me in order to lend credence to their existence. Not saying that they don't exist just saying I would need to see one for myself. That would be cool and all as long as it doesn't go all Fire in the Sky on me.

Message 19 of 21 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Jan 19, 2013

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

Just like ghosts, believing in an alien ufo would take a personal experience for me in order to lend credence to their existence. Not saying that they don't exist just saying I would need to see one for myself. That would be cool and all as long as it doesn't go all Fire in the Sky on me.

sky watch, and your sure to see something soon, not saying everynight, but they will add up.

Message 20 of 21 (29 Views)
0 Likes