Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 10 2007
By: liveand1baller~ Keyblade Wielder 10730 posts

i am itchin to play some resistance tonight

9 replies 3 views Edited Jan 10, 2007
but there is a big wind warning in my city...its pretty stormy out!!!...argh..this sucks i'd hate to be playing and then the power goes out...argh...anyone ever had that happen to them? playing and then the power goes out?
Message 1 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4805 posts

Re: i am itchin to play some resistance tonight

Jan 10, 2007
backup battery ftw:smileyhappy:
PSN ID = DeeJayTea
Message 2 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 10, 2007

liveand1baller wrote:
but there is a big wind warning in my city...its pretty stormy out!!!...argh..this sucks i'd hate to be playing and then the power goes out...argh...anyone ever had that happen to them? playing and then the power goes out?

That happened to me once up at college when I was playing Flatout 2 for the PS2.  I was doing a demolition derby thing and then it started storming and the power shut off. :robotmad: :robotsad:
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 3 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19646 posts

Jan 10, 2007
I've had my power go out about 5times when playing PS3, and nothing has happen to it.(power goes out due to crappy electricty(to many heaters connected causes the problem), anyways I was conneted threw a a good protector.
[HOONIGAN]
Message 4 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8532 posts

Jan 10, 2007
my cat walked on my power strip once and turned off the power
Message 5 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Jan 10, 2007
i would use a surge protector at the least..... unless your insurace would cover that......
Message 6 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Jan 10, 2007

liveand1baller wrote:

No ever since my Wii blew up WHEN I WASN'T PLAYING IT in a power outage (meh I've explained it  too many times...transformer sent energy into house = frying all things plugged into wall with a motherboard or  AC adaptor got a new one free though Yeah wind warning here too.Also suppoosed to snow....
Message 7 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Jan 10, 2007

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

liveand1baller wrote:

No ever since my Wii blew up WHEN I WASN'T PLAYING IT in a power outage (meh I've explained it  too many times...transformer sent energy into house = frying all things plugged into wall with a motherboard or  AC adaptor got a new one free though Yeah wind warning here too.Also suppoosed to snow....

at....  
Message 8 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Jan 10, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

liveand1baller wrote:

at....  

Oh hah! Thanks I made it myself so it looks crappy ...Hence my sig(well The PittBull helped too)
Message 9 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
656 posts

Jan 10, 2007
You livin' in WA State by any chance cause we're also expecting a huge storm.
PS3 Network ID:The_Threat (Add me)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 10 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes