Jan 06 2007
By: xRobby Treasure Hunter 6345 posts

how ugly was this girl?

26 replies 7 views Edited Jan 6, 2007

Chinese teen kills self when blind date turns ugly -- report

BEIJING -- A 17-year-old boy in northeastern China was so disappointed with the looks of a woman he met over the Internet that he hanged himself after seeing her face-to-face, state media reported Friday.

The unnamed teenager first contacted the woman -- known by her chat moniker "Qunjiaofeiyang", or "Flying Skirt" -- using the popular Chinese online messaging software QQ, Xinhua news agency said.

The girl described herself as a beautiful 19-year-old and the pair chatted on the Web for weeks before arranging a December 26 rendezvous in the nearby city of Mudanjiang, in far northeastern Heilongjiang province.

The boy arrived to discover the woman far less attractive than advertised and 10 years older than him, Xinhua said.

The boy immediately returned home, lost his appetite, and four days later hanged himself from a tree.

i lol'd at first but then   **

Add me, PSN xRobby
Photobucket
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter to kill each other.'' - Niko Bellic
Message 1 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2787 posts

Re: how ugly was this girl?

Jan 6, 2007
i've ehard peopel say some one was so ugly they would kill their selves, but some actually did it

how many great ps3 exclusive games out? 2: ninja gaiden, and Resistance: Fall of Man ?

oh wait like 2 more are coming.....thats alot of of exclusive games!
Message 2 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31107 posts

Jan 6, 2007
LMAO
Message 3 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
MWA
Fender Bender
3584 posts

Jan 6, 2007

The 26th is my birthday.  She musta been hella ugly since he lost his appetite and hung himself.
Message 4 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 6, 2007
What an idiot.

First, you don't meet people online before seeing a picture of them...and you just don't meet people online.

THEN YOU DON't HANG YOURSELF OVER IT!

Humanity is dissapointing me more and more.
APPLE SPY
Message 5 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7692 posts

Jan 6, 2007
link?
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 6 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3182 posts

Jan 6, 2007

xXRobbyXx wrote:

Chinese teen kills self when blind date turns ugly -- report

BEIJING -- A 17-year-old boy in northeastern China was so disappointed with the looks of a woman he met over the Internet that he hanged himself after seeing her face-to-face, state media reported Friday.

The unnamed teenager first contacted the woman -- known by her chat moniker "Qunjiaofeiyang", or "Flying Skirt" -- using the popular Chinese online messaging software QQ, Xinhua news agency said.

The girl described herself as a beautiful 19-year-old and the pair chatted on the Web for weeks before arranging a December 26 rendezvous in the nearby city of Mudanjiang, in far northeastern Heilongjiang province.

The boy arrived to discover the woman far less attractive than advertised and 10 years older than him, Xinhua said.

The boy immediately returned home, lost his appetite, and four days later hanged himself from a tree.

i lol'd at first but then   **

That is retarded, he made it so that way he would meet her. You must realize that people may very well be lieng to you. As of now, I leave my statement
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 7 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6345 posts

Jan 6, 2007
Add me, PSN xRobby
Photobucket
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter to kill each other.'' - Niko Bellic
Message 8 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3008 posts

Jan 6, 2007
I want to find a picture of this horrendously ugly person. I bet they are feeling pretty bad right about now seeing as they are so ugly someone hung themself.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - darkdeath43
Message 9 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2411 posts

Jan 6, 2007
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum13/HTML/025855.html
Message 10 of 27 (7 Views)
0 Likes