Mar 06 2013
By: Fungus2funguslov First Son 10 posts

how many if you hawkers got dumped by your gf for video games?

5 replies 216 views Edited Mar 6, 2013
I did! i got dumped over Warhawk a few years ago...then i got dumped about a week ago, for who knows what?????? My feelings arent hurt, because thats justthe life of a nerd.
Message 1 of 6 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Re: how many if you hawkers got dumped by your gf for video games?

Mar 6, 2013

Sorry about that buddy. As an ex MMORPG player of 9 years I've seen many in-game marriages and relationships amoung people in my guild but never partook in the activities. There was a guy who was well known on the server, he was also a GM who made an alt female character and got into a relationship with a dude in his guild. Later the truth came out and the guy who fell in love with his "gf" quit the game and deleted his account. LMAO

Other cases the broad would clean the guy's house out of items and run to someone else. Some people would visit the country of the person they were married in game to.

I'll tell you a funny story that happened to me.

One day I was watching the trade channel looking to unload some stuff when someone (a female character) was buying something I had. So I messaged her with a price and she agreed to meet me at the harbour. Trade is done, we part ways she starts asking me questions like how old am I? Where am I from? So I tell her and coincidently she lived not far from me. She added me on MSN and sent a picture. She was hot. But, she had a boyfriend......in North Carolina.......whom she never met in person before.

I was content to just call it a day after hearing her story but she was always sending stuff to my depot in game and messaging me as soon as I signed into MSN. I've never had any trouble getting girls, thankfully my family has good genes. I took her out for the day and we walked around drinking milkshakes and stuff. She had sent her boyfriend my picture and he was furious. I started getting death threats in game. They were hilarious and I would copy/paste them into guild chat for my friends to see. He would say things like "I'm 6'4, 240lbs football player, I can lift 400lbs and my uncle is in the Russian mob. I have family in Toronto and I'm coming to kill you."

Sure buddy. All I did was take his woman out. I stopped talking to her because it wasn't worth the BS. Years later she would contact me and I hit that.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 2 of 6 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7248 posts

Mar 6, 2013
Kudus to you for being a warhawker.
energy
Message 3 of 6 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

bm2919 wrote:
Kudus to you for being a warhawker.

Something you suck at.... : Sarcasm : 

I dont know what you did but you surprised me.

OP: Maybe you got dumped for Starhawk? 

Message 4 of 6 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7248 posts

Mar 6, 2013
Dont be hating just cause I am so much better than you. Smiley Tongue
energy
Message 5 of 6 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Platinum
56263 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Fungus2funguslov wrote:
I did! i got dumped over Warhawk a few years ago...then i got dumped about a week ago, for who knows what?????? My feelings arent hurt, because thats justthe life of a nerd.

Meh if you were gaming when she met you then what does she expect?  

^ that is why I'm honest and upfront about who I am from day 1, don't need to be changed and love me how I am or find someone else Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 6 (170 Views)
0 Likes