Reply
Jan 02 2007
By: ledz~ Lombax Warrior 241 posts
Offline

how long does it take

15 replies 3 views Edited Jan 2, 2007
   how long does it take to become an admin or moderator? this is just something to talk about.
Message 1 of 16 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/05/2004
Offline
7820 posts
 

Re: how long does it take

Jan 2, 2007
never if you keep asking these questions.
reported.
Message 2 of 16 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: how long does it take

Jan 2, 2007


ledz wrote:
   how long does it take to become an admin or moderator? this is just something to talk about.


dont ask...
just post dont be annoying be helpful and dont be rude
Message 3 of 16 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/27/2006
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: how long does it take

Jan 2, 2007
   this is just a question chill out
Message 4 of 16 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/05/2004
Offline
7820 posts
 

Re: how long does it take

Jan 2, 2007


ledz wrote:
   this is just a question chill out


i answered your question. also read the new users guide if you want to learn more.Smiley Indifferent
Message 5 of 16 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/02/2006
Offline
3675 posts
 

Re: how long does it take

Jan 2, 2007


ItchyRichy wrote:


ledz wrote:
   this is just a question chill out


i answered your question. also read the new users guide if you want to learn more.Smiley Indifferent


he's right it's in the rules. besides there was just a thread like this 2 days ago with like 12 pages, and patriot even contributed. The only way to become a moderator is to be chosen.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 16 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/27/2006
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: how long does it take

Jan 2, 2007
  im never on the off topic board this is my first time.
Message 7 of 16 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/21/2006
Offline
6471 posts
 

Re: how long does it take

Jan 2, 2007
Q: Can I be a moderator?
A: The short answer is NO. Unfortunately, people ask us all the time if they can be a moderator. Everyone wants to have the power; few people want to do it for the "right" reasons. We choose our moderators from members of the forum when we need mods. It's not something that is done often. If you are a member in good standing, participate regularly and know your stuff about gaming, computers and the internet, we're likely to ask you directly when we need new mods.


Taken from:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=announcements&message.id=16#faqfo...
Message 8 of 16 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/02/2006
Offline
3675 posts
 

Re: how long does it take

Jan 2, 2007


.chaos. wrote:
Q: Can I be a moderator?
A: The short answer is NO. Unfortunately, people ask us all the time if they can be a moderator. Everyone wants to have the power; few people want to do it for the "right" reasons. We choose our moderators from members of the forum when we need mods. It's not something that is done often. If you are a member in good standing, participate regularly and know your stuff about gaming, computers and the internet, we're likely to ask you directly when we need new mods.


Taken from:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=announcements&message.id=16#faqfo...


Nice dude you beat me to it. As long as you read the new user guide you wouldn't be asking man

Photobucket
Message 9 of 16 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/27/2006
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: how long does it take

Jan 2, 2007
    A. i dont abuse power
    B.i never said i wanted to be i was just wondering
   C. you never know it could happen
   if this post is buging you so much lock and delete it
Message 10 of 16 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes