Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Re: how do u know if a girl likes you ?

Dec 26, 2013
Play her favorite song on a boom box and hold it above your head. That'll do the trick.
Message 31 of 42 (132 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Dec 26, 2013
WARNING! Don't do that^ unless her favorite song is about love! I did this once and got put in cuffs for terroristic threatening.
Message 32 of 42 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
718 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Message 33 of 42 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7120 posts

Dec 26, 2013

rengle598 wrote:
Play her favorite song on a boom box and hold it above your head. That'll do the trick.

Your reference. I like it.

Message 34 of 42 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Dec 26, 2013
My advice: approach her with "confidence" (look at her in her eyes, talk clearly, know exactly where you want the conversation to go and GET THERE). I don't know what you're "goal" is, but if it's sex, exuding that degree of confidence will work 100% of the time, unless something's wrong with her, at the moment. And even then, you'll still be on speed dial. HELL, exuding a degree of confidence will get you ANYTHING/bring you ANYWHERE you want to go in life, period. It's the "secret sauce", trust me... :-D
Message 35 of 42 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Dec 26, 2013

followthegod12 wrote:

I think a girl likes me but am not sure.

If you lay your hands on her and she doesn't pepper spray you.

You're as randomly lethal and entirely confused as you ever were.
Message 36 of 42 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36435 posts

Dec 26, 2013

G_SHOCK_CLUB_2 wrote:
I think a girl likes me but she will not that she likes me help me

Get her to where you're talking about something, anything.  Find a point of humor where you get a half-decent laugh.  As you're coming back to normal from the laugh, ask, "So.  What's your deal then?"

This puts all the focus on her.  She may ask you what you mean by this.  You tell her, "You know.  We get along good, you seem to like being around me, we have a good time.  Is there more to it than that or am I just misreading things?"

Remember, she doesn't have any courage either, because she hasn't come forward to tell you she likes you.  So you have to expect that.  She will probably chicken out and say no.  But when she does, she will be looking closely into your eyes for a reaction.  If she does this, then she does like you but simply lacks the courage.

That's when you say, "What a pity.  I was thinking maybe we had some possibilities."  This tells her that you like her, and that you've put some thought into it, but you've accepted her no.  There is no pressure on you here because you don't need an answer.  And don't go fishing for one either.

"Why?  What's wrong with me all of a sudden?  Why won't you go out with me?"  <-- This sounds pathetic.  So instead, just leave it at that for now, but you're still together as friends.  Stay friendly.

Sometime during the evening she will say or do something to indicate she likes you.  That's when you say, "Oh, so you ARE thinking about dating me.  I thought so."  You have just taken the pressure off her again by answering your own question.  If she doesn't correct you, then you're practically dating already.

Message 37 of 42 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Dec 26, 2013

You could try this weird thing called talking. Mind games and "signals" are a waste of time.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 38 of 42 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9869 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Girls are weird. I remember one time I thought this girl liked me but turns out she didn't. Just have to take a chance and tell a girl if you like them or maybe ask her out.
Message 39 of 42 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Dec 26, 2013

followthegod12 wrote:

I think a girl likes me but am not sure.

She does this: kik

Message 40 of 42 (82 Views)
0 Likes