Survivor
2785 posts

Re: how do u know if a girl likes you ?

Jun 4, 2010

Videogameaddict2 wrote:

Here's how it actually goes. Guys don't understand how girls work and girls don't understand how guys work.

exactly. We're all confused.

a good way to tell though is if they giggle a lot or smile. Every girl is different though. Some ignore guys they like to play "hard to get" lol.

Feel free to add my newer account NatalieG_

Message 11 of 42 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36435 posts

Jun 4, 2010

,SlashZaku wrote:
,Desigation15 wrote:

-They talk to you about their guy problems(lol idk if this is everyone or just me)

,I honestly hate this. I hate being there to listen/talk to them about their recent breakup and then they never pay you no nevermind in return but always want to talk to you about their 'problems'. ,

If this ever happens, make a hasty retreat.  Leave immediately.  I've never seen any good come from it.  Nobody wants to hear a girl rant about how all men are pigs, her last boyfriend was way too "handsy", or whatever.  Fold your hand right then and there.  You have already lost her respect.  It's a lost cause.  You're done.

I'm telling you.  Just leave.

Message 12 of 42 (114 Views)
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Jun 4, 2010

If a girl wants to introduce you to her parents, that should tip you off.

Message 13 of 42 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Jun 4, 2010

Desigation15 wrote:

As with my experience they show certain tell tails.

-They interact physicaly(Either hitting or hugging, very confusing)
-They talk about you a lot

-When you're around they try to be as close to you as possible

-They complain when you ignore them

-They talk to you about their guy problems(lol idk if this is everyone or just me)

-They tell you things that they normaly wouldn't tell

Just some things to help you spot a girl whos oggling you. And don't be afraid to tell her you like her, it can be the difference from her ending up under your arm, or you ending up in the "friend zone".

If she is talking about guys with you, she doesn't like you haha.  Basically your in friend mode

Message 14 of 42 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2785 posts

Jun 4, 2010

Saajan_69_ wrote:

Desigation15 wrote:

Just some things to help you spot a girl whos oggling you. And don't be afraid to tell her you like her, it can be the difference from her ending up under your arm, or you ending up in the "friend zone".

If she is talking about guys with you, she doesn't like you haha.  Basically your in friend mode

Not really. She might be trying to make you jealous. Or make it clear that she has "options" that she is looking at if you don't man up and go for it yourself.  Kinda hard to tell with these things though.

Feel free to add my newer account NatalieG_

Message 15 of 42 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1226 posts

Jun 4, 2010

you should write her a note that says "Do you like me?" then put to boxes at the bottom one for "yes" and one for "no"

----------------------------------------------------------------
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 16 of 42 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Jun 6, 2010

Natalie445 wrote:

Saajan_69_ wrote:

Desigation15 wrote:

Not really. She might be trying to make you jealous. Or make it clear that she has "options" that she is looking at if you don't man up and go for it yourself.  Kinda hard to tell with these things though.

Alright man go for it ask her out if she is that way toward you, I bet you get hit with that denial. 

Message 17 of 42 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Jun 6, 2010

simple. u ask.

Message 18 of 42 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jun 6, 2010

A girl likes you if she goes out of her way to talk to you and or come in physical contact with you if she is telling you about how her boyfriend is so bad then you are her new girlfriend and there is a small chance that you will be together. But if she is showing signs of interest talk to her and get to know her then get her number and talk to her after school eventually start hanging out of school then..........

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 42 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 25, 2013
I think a girl likes me but she will not that she likes me plays help me
Message 20 of 42 (107 Views)
0 Likes