Reply
Mar 16 2007
By: DiGiTaL_Ka0S- Fender Bender 4210 posts
Offline

how do i make words in photoshop stroke

5 replies 3 views Edited Mar 16, 2007
im making a background for my psp but how do i put stroke in the words and how do i put that clear box that makes the icons look ligned up
like this



Message Edited by faster154 on 03-15-2007 10:09 PM
Message 3 of 6 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/11/2005
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: how do i make words in photoshop stroke

Mar 16, 2007
Click on the text layer in photoshop

Layer > Rasterize > Layer

ctrl + click the layer in the layers panel so that it hilites the text

edit > stroke

I R PR0 at photoshopp!
Message 1 of 6 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/23/2005
Offline
6346 posts
 

Re: how do i make words in photoshop stroke

Mar 16, 2007


faster154 wrote:
im making a background for my psp but how do i put stroke in the words and how do i put that clear box that makes the icons look ligned up


Right Click on Text Layer on the layer palette > Blending Otions > Stroke
 
The 2nd one you can just do manually
Message 2 of 6 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/11/2005
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: how do i make words in photoshop stroke

Mar 16, 2007


Spyder93090 wrote:


faster154 wrote:
im making a background for my psp but how do i put stroke in the words and how do i put that clear box that makes the icons look ligned up


Right Click on Text Layer on the layer palette > Blending Otions > Stroke
 
The 2nd one you can just do manually


My option makes you look l33ter Smiley Tongue
Message 4 of 6 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/23/2005
Offline
6346 posts
 

Re: how do i make words in photoshop stroke

Mar 16, 2007


KinXiom wrote:
Click on the text layer in photoshop

Layer > Rasterize > Layer

ctrl + click the layer in the layers panel so that it hilites the text

edit > stroke

I R PR0 at photoshopp!


You can apply stroke without rasterizing the text layer.
Message 5 of 6 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/11/2005
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: how do i make words in photoshop stroke

Mar 16, 2007


Spyder93090 wrote:


KinXiom wrote:
Click on the text layer in photoshop

Layer > Rasterize > Layer

ctrl + click the layer in the layers panel so that it hilites the text

edit > stroke

I R PR0 at photoshopp!


You can apply stroke without rasterizing the text layer.


But while rasterizing it will make the text editable jsut easier for me
Message 6 of 6 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes