Jan 10 2014
By: michael36_96 First Son 29 posts

how do i kick people off of my Resident Evil 6 game lobby

11 replies 271 views Edited Jan 10, 2014

im getting tired of people coming online as my partner but killing me with a grande luncher or granade's on perpuse, is there a way i can kick them off of my lobby so i don't have to quit the game and start over

Message 1 of 12 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8309 posts

Re: how do i kick people off of my Resident Evil 6 game lobby

Jan 10, 2014

How about playing offline or get a buddy to play it with you?

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 2 of 12 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3796 posts

Jan 10, 2014

ID-69 wrote:

How about playing offline or get a buddy to play it with you?

That or just make a private game.

Message 3 of 12 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8309 posts

Jan 10, 2014

RE6 has a good AI ( Unlike 5 ), it is almost better to play it solo. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 4 of 12 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5478 posts

Re: how do I kick people off of my Resident Evil 6 game lobby

Jan 10, 2014

I haven't played Resident Evil 6 yet but 5 I still play often.

The mentality is still the same though. People that join your game and pretty much goof around.

I don't think there's really much you can do about other than quit and try again or play with your friends.

I have noticed though that if your going to play with random folks your a little better off if you join someone else's game rather than the other way around.

Folks tend to be a little more serious when it's their game you join at least that's what I've noticed.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 5 of 12 (255 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8831 posts

Jan 10, 2014

That has happened to me lol someone joined my game and later killed me by launching grenades.Not only on story mode that has happened to me also in mercenaries also when i beat someone a lot in survivors mode the people get mad and kick me out of the lobby because i keep winning.

Message 6 of 12 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3796 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Only annoying random I've encountered so far was when I was playing with Tables. Some guy joined as a monster and was just spamming some weird acid breath attack. It was literally impossible to get away from it.

Message 7 of 12 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5478 posts

Jan 10, 2014

KANE-FIRE wrote:

That has happened to me lol someone joined my game and later killed me by launching grenades.Not only on story mode that has happened to me also in mercenaries also when i beat someone a lot in survivors mode the people get mad and kick me out of the lobby because i keep winning.

I can understand someone getting mad for being beat and then acting out with this sort of behavior.

When they do it for no other reason other than just being a jerk. Then it get's a little silly.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 8 of 12 (236 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8831 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Alluboy_ wrote:

Only annoying random I've encountered so far was when I was playing with Tables. Some guy joined as a monster and was just spamming some weird acid breath attack. It was literally impossible to get away from it.

I encountered worse people in Resident Evil 6 Survivors mode i have played with people have that have the hacked ability "Training" that ability gives then infinite ammo,stamina,increase of damage etc.When someone joins my lobby and i noticed that  they have it i kick then out.

Message 9 of 12 (235 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8831 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

I can understand someone getting mad for being beat and then acting out with this sort of behavior.

When they do it for no other reason other than just being a jerk. Then it get's a little silly.Woman Happy

Sometimes i don't join certain lobbies because everytime i do i get kicked out of the session even though i have never messaged or anything with the lobby host.

Message 10 of 12 (233 Views)
0 Likes