Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
29931 posts

Re: how do i aviod recess people that love to pi.ss people off

Apr 23, 2013

michael36_96 wrote:

i do mute them alot but they also send a these offencive message, i block them then there comes more, like a dam nest

either you have a mic too and talk crap or you play with the same people all the time... nobody goes online and picks on a guy so much that he ends up going as far as sending offensive messages.. not when i used to play alot at least and i did pretty bad sometimes

Message 11 of 17 (61 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Apr 23, 2013

michael36_96 wrote:

how u get tht hitman pic on there

If you would like to make your own sig... 

Please read DVM post on how to create you sig.

http://www.community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Forums-Support/Creating-a-Sig/m-p/30589982#M7...

Message 12 of 17 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Apr 23, 2013

im not the 1 that talks crap, i usally tell them to shut the he.ll up cuz when they here my voice, they no wat race im in and they threaten me saying they going to report me for offencive emblem, i have a freaken michael jackson emblem how offencive that going to be, and for cheating cuz most of the time i kick there sorry a.ss

Message 13 of 17 (55 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29931 posts

Apr 23, 2013

michael36_96 wrote:

im not the 1 that talks crap, i usally tell them to shut the he.ll up cuz when they here my voice, they no wat race im in and they threaten me saying they going to report me for offencive emblem, i have a freaken michael jackson emblem how offencive that going to be, and for cheating cuz most of the time i kick there sorry a.ss

ok that explains it. i have no more advice for people like you.

Message 14 of 17 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Apr 23, 2013

people like me, wat  u mean

Message 15 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 23, 2013
Oh my god dudes just stop...just keep your mic off michael, mute everyone, and just play the game. Don't send them any messages, just let everyone do their own thing, and keep your mic off, and mute them so you don't hear anything they say.

Let them report you, nothing will happen, Sony will NOT ban you, nor will activision, for having a michael jackson emblem..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 16 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Apr 23, 2013

i've been wondering, y does my mic only works on volume 3 on my ps3 settings, it won't lower nor higher the mic., wish it has a volume switch

Message 17 of 17 (43 Views)
0 Likes