Mar 23, 2013
Message 41 of 47 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Re: hey "social smokers"

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

Lol im fine. You shouldn't tell others how to run their lives.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 42 of 47 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4084 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Who is telling who how to run whom's life, tell me that? NO ONE! OPINION dude. Get a life.

Message 43 of 47 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Mar 24, 2013
"Get a life" Every girls response when she has nothing else left in her tank. I have a life, im living right?

Also, to judge me because I am 17 years old and smoking, telling me I should go to anger management or get in touch with my personality or whatever the hell you said, is telling me how to handle my life, so learn how to read, ok?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 44 of 47 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Actually crazy, I apologize, I don't want to start a fight over something this stupid, so I do apologize.

Message 45 of 47 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4084 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Cat LOL
itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
"Get a life" Every girls response when she has nothing else left in her tank. I have a life, im living right?

Nope, it's a grown up's response to someone who is not letting go. It's a simple old-time phrase that I've used in a myriad of ways for years and years and years. It's not just girls, guys say it too. It's a simple humorous  jab to stop whatever needs stopped. (Not to say "oh my goodness, I'm out of fuel")

You have a life, you are living right? The two are not connected at the hip. It may be a matter of opinion, mind you. Cat LOL

This is the exchange as it usually goes down:

• 1st person: Get a life ... 
  • 2nd person: Thanks, I already have one! (they both laugh at the whole thing)

The End

It could be written up in a different story mode(s) Imagination can be a wonderful thing. Or not. Whatever.

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Also, to judge me because I am 17 years old and smoking, telling me I should go to anger management or get in touch with my personality or whatever the hell you said, is telling me how to handle my life, so learn how to read, ok?

Who the oompf is judging you? Cat Frustrated You hear simple words that are a respose to someone saying how much they drink and smoke and are so angry when not smoking. You want to be responsible for yourself? Right? So don't get so mad when someone COMMENTS on such stufft that you yourself put out there. Anger Management is often prescribed for people with anger issues. That is all. How is that Judging? Cat Surprised

Thanks a lot for the reading and writing. Cat Happy I guess that my words are heard as screams Robot Mad and for this I am sorry. I have to tell you, I was enjoying the exchange at first, exasperated by your ramped up responses though. Whoa!

I have a kid your age. I must have been insane to say anything. 

Message 46 of 47 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4084 posts

Mar 24, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Actually crazy, I apologize, I don't want to start a fight over something this stupid, so I do apologize.

Super duper. Thanks. Robot Happy

Message 47 of 47 (40 Views)
0 Likes