Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 11 2003
By: TheParkingMeter~ Treasure Hunter 8726 posts

hehehehehehehehehehehe.......

17 replies 19 views Edited Oct 11, 2003

this place still hasn't grown up.  kind of like the defenestration of prague you know?

curtis monks still at his reign.

rafe is at the "army" (aka his house.)

it's rather expected.

so anyways my point is........my points are, ....my question is......electronic gameing monthly, they had a section.....a closed bracket shaped into the geometric figure of box that enclosed avatars, pictures of deltans notorious "bunny"...ect....are they in any way related here?  curiosity didn't kill the cat, because the cat is a lucky figure...

Message 1 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Re: hehehehehehehehehehehe.......

Oct 11, 2003
,TheParkingMeter wrote:

this place still hasn't grown up.  kind of like the defenestration of prague you know?

it's rather expected.

so anyways my point is........my points are, ....my question is......electronic gameing monthly, they had a section.....a closed bracket shaped into the geometric figure of box that enclosed avatars, pictures of deltans notorious "bunny"...ect....are they in any way related here?  curiosity didn't kill the cat, because the cat is a lucky figure...

,null,

That is a good question. If I had the magazine that may help but you never know, they could be related to this site.
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 2 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8726 posts

Oct 11, 2003

,Shredder900 wrote:
,TheParkingMeter wrote:

it's rather expected.

,null,

That is a good question. If I had the magazine that may help but you never know, they could be related to this site.

hmm yea, i wonder.  they have their own forum but their company (i guess?) uses our boards avatars.  maybe old hag can help us.
Message 3 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4719 posts

Oct 11, 2003

,TheParkingMeter wrote:

,Shredder900 wrote:
,TheParkingMeter wrote:

it's rather expected.

,null,

hmm yea, i wonder.  they have their own forum but their company (i guess?) uses our boards avatars.  maybe old hag can help us.
EGM, along with the rest of the 1up network, use Lithium forums.
Zamboni
zamboni@lithium.com
The views expressed in this message are in no way the
official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 4 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8726 posts

Oct 11, 2003

,Zamboni wrote:

,TheParkingMeter wrote:

,Shredder900 wrote:
,TheParkingMeter wrote:

it's rather expected.

,null,

hey lurk-head.  so does lithium create the avatars?

did you know lithium is on the periodic table of elements? Li...i know it's somewhere in the 20's i think...is there any relevance there?  carbon's my favorite.

Message 5 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
913 posts

Oct 11, 2003
If you haven't noticed Deltan's bunny has been replaced with one of the prefabs...maybe Threewave isn't happy about his lackey job
Message 6 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4719 posts

Oct 11, 2003

,TheParkingMeter wrote:

,Zamboni wrote:

,TheParkingMeter wrote:

,Shredder900 wrote:
,TheParkingMeter wrote:

it's rather expected.

,null,

hey lurk-head.  so does lithium create the avatars?

did you know lithium is on the periodic table of elements? Li...i know it's somewhere in the 20's i think...is there any relevance there?  carbon's my favorite.

Yes, those avatars were created by Lithium. And yes, Lithium is element number 3. Back in the day, we used "Li³-" instead of "Li-", but we switched because "Li-" is much easier to type.
Zamboni
zamboni@lithium.com
The views expressed in this message are in no way the
official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 7 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Oct 11, 2003

Zamboni wrote:

TheParkingMeter wrote:

Zamboni wrote:

TheParkingMeter wrote:

Shredder900 wrote:

TheParkingMeter wrote:

this place still hasn't grown up. kind of like the defenestration of prague you know?

it's rather expected.

so anyways my point is........my points are, ....my question is......electronic gameing monthly, they had a section.....a closed bracket shaped into the geometric figure of box that enclosed avatars, pictures of deltans notorious "bunny"...ect....are they in any way related here? curiosity didn't kill the cat, because the cat is a lucky figure...

hmm yea, i wonder. they have their own forum but their company (i guess?) uses our boards avatars. maybe old hag can help us.

hey lurk-head. so does lithium create the avatars?

did you know lithium is on the periodic table of elements? Li...i know it's somewhere in the 20's i think...is there any relevance there? carbon's my favorite.

Yes, those avatars were created by Lithium. And yes, Lithium is element number 3. Back in the day, we used "Li³-" instead of "Li-", but we switched because "Li-" is much easier to type.

Hrmmm.... Li³-.... it's not that hard. L...I.... alt.... 01459....dash.... wow. meh

Message 8 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18821 posts

Oct 11, 2003
Holy smokes! Zamboni reply twice in the same thread! I don't think I've ever seen this before!
Message 9 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Oct 11, 2003

,TheParkingMeter wrote:

it's rather expected.

Its called being injured, I cant be of any use in physical work when I can't put alot of strain on my ankle as well as my knee for now. Like I've told people here I will be pretty much at home till next summer when I am supposed to be all better.

Personally I dont think anything needs to change, except the spam.

Message 10 of 18 (19 Views)
0 Likes