Jun 03 2003
By: TALIK~ Lombax Warrior 248 posts

have you ever had an out of body experience? (including unusual days)

8 replies 2 views Edited Jun 3, 2003
i may offend some of you- but befor i became an atheist i was hopped up on god. blah. blah. blah. god. period. when i held my breath for a few seconds i passed out. then i saw a light and heard a voice that said " do you wish to come to the light?" after awhile i kept my distance from god and anything holy. no i'm not a satanist. i have a dozen weird happenings. from ghost to unknown things.
Human + Animal = Humanimal
Message 1 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1281 posts

Re: have you ever had an out of body experience? (including unusual days)

Jun 3, 2003
Who is selling you drugs, thats gotta be some strong SH!T...
Message 2 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2565 posts

Jun 3, 2003

,TALIK wrote:
i may offend some of you- but befor i became an atheist i was hopped up on god. blah. blah. blah. god. period. when i held my breath for a few seconds i passed out. then i saw a light and heard a voice that said " do you wish to come to the light?" after awhile i kept my distance from god and anything holy. no i'm not a satanist. i have a dozen weird happenings. from ghost to unknown things.

Can't say that I've had an out of body experience but I'm with you on the god thing.

C2M Viva~Costa Rica
MySetUp
Message 3 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Jun 3, 2003

,TALIK wrote:

well i have never seen 'the light' or heard the 'voices' but one night a few summers ago me and a few friends were pretending to be Timothy Leary  (if you dont know, dont ask) and after a few just really crazy hours i was sitting on the couch staring at the ceiling, now get this.... i swear i walked into the room and saw myself sitting on the couch starring at the ceiling and for what seemed like at least 20 minutes, then someone entering fromanother doorway said something to me and as i looked at that person i realized i was back to my 'original self' and only seconds had passed.......truly a trippy experience........................
Message 4 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4135 posts

Jun 3, 2003

,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,TALIK wrote:

well i have never seen 'the light' or heard the 'voices' but one night a few summers ago me and a few friends were pretending to be Timothy Leary  (if you dont know, dont ask) and after a few just really crazy hours i was sitting on the couch staring at the ceiling, now get this.... i swear i walked into the room and saw myself sitting on the couch starring at the ceiling and for what seemed like at least 20 minutes, then someone entering fromanother doorway said something to me and as i looked at that person i realized i was back to my 'original self' and only seconds had passed.......truly a trippy experience........................

Who is he?
Message 5 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Jun 3, 2003

, Question wrote:

,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,TALIK wrote:

Who is he?

He is/was a scientist, who worked in conjunction w/ Albert Hoffman...........................

They stumbled acorss LSD.....

Message 6 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8726 posts

Jun 3, 2003

,bohoo2u wrote:
Who is selling you drugs, thats gotta be some strong SH!T...

lmao
Message 7 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Jun 3, 2003
i believe thats the cocaine i sell out of the back of my truck that makes you like that.... i suggest you meet me behind dumpster so i can give u some of my "homemade" lsd to calm u down
Signature Removed by Admin due to inappropriate content.
Message 8 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7538 posts

Jun 3, 2003

,StoopidSlow wrote:
i believe thats the cocaine i sell out of the back of my truck that makes you like that.... i suggest you meet me behind dumpster so i can give u some of my "homemade" lsd to calm u down

That really isn't funny.

Message 9 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes