Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/10/2006
Offline
3220 posts
 

Re: girl help

Feb 24, 2009

KREW619 wrote:

emong2004 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:

emong2004 wrote:

OP ANY UPDATE?!?!?!?!?

 

its monday today so there should be progress today


no i didnt see her today...why do i feel like crap..ive never experienced this before. im losing sleep, and i goin facebook any chance i get..


losing sleep just because of a chick?? not a good thing dude


yea,its only 11th grade lol


i knoSmiley Sad

Message 121 of 161 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/05/2007
Offline
6665 posts
 

Re: girl help

Feb 24, 2009

Accountant1992 wrote:

KREW619 wrote:

emong2004 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:

emong2004 wrote:

OP ANY UPDATE?!?!?!?!?

 

its monday today so there should be progress today


no i didnt see her today...why do i feel like crap..ive never experienced this before. im losing sleep, and i goin facebook any chance i get..


losing sleep just because of a chick?? not a good thing dude


yea,its only 11th grade lol


i knoSmiley Sad


Besides theres TONS of other girls out there you'll probably be interested so no sweat 

Yes, you can play with them. Smiley Wink
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 122 of 161 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/10/2006
Offline
3220 posts
 

Re: girl help

Feb 24, 2009

rxpapi12 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:



omg lol same here I talk and flirt a bit with her and have some positive signs but her friends always come along and i'm sorta kicked out since they'll start a convo i cant really get in so obviously she'll choose them over me 


lol nice triple quote, newayz it seems like alot of ppl on psu relate to my situation haha


yeah fixed it i dunno how i did that lol and i also added a bit more

 

we could use a dating tips thread on the OT lol

maybe a daily similar to how PS mom has her Underground Lounge everyday lol


ahaha "the neon lights turn on, the poles shining, ladys everywhere, grab your self some protection and take a seat, ladies and gentlemen the dating club is open for business!"

Message 123 of 161 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/15/2005
Offline
3296 posts
 

Re: girl help

Feb 24, 2009
Don't ask for her number give her yours.

When her friends come say "It was fun talking to you and look forward to talking to you again." Then write your number on a piece of paper. If she slightly cares about you she will call you when she gets the chance. Don't have your number pre-written ahead of time because then that will be awkward.
freak020
Message 124 of 161 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/10/2006
Offline
3220 posts
 

Re: girl help

Feb 24, 2009

rxpapi12 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:

KREW619 wrote:

emong2004 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:

emong2004 wrote:

OP ANY UPDATE?!?!?!?!?

 

its monday today so there should be progress today


no i didnt see her today...why do i feel like crap..ive never experienced this before. im losing sleep, and i goin facebook any chance i get..


losing sleep just because of a chick?? not a good thing dude


yea,its only 11th grade lol


i knoSmiley Sad


Besides theres TONS of other girls out there you'll probably be interested so no sweat 


no thats not the case. ive seen MANY hot girls that are arguably hotter than her and ive crushed on them a few times but i never felt this way before. my friends find her "alright" but w/e i look at her its like she just fell from heaven...

Message 125 of 161 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/04/2007
Offline
5542 posts
 

Re: girl help

Feb 24, 2009

freak020 wrote:
Don't ask for her number give her yours.

When her friends come say "It was fun talking to you and look forward to talking to you again." Then write your number on a piece of paper. If she slightly cares about you she will call you when she gets the chance. Don't have your number pre-written ahead of time because then that will be awkward.

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 126 of 161 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/28/2008
Offline
1592 posts
 

Re: girl help

Feb 24, 2009

Accountant1992 wrote:

 

no thats not the case. ive seen MANY hot girls that are arguably hotter than her and ive crushed on them a few times but i never felt this way before. my friends find her "alright" but w/e i look at her its like she just fell from heaven...


your in gr11 and shes in gr10 right?? well in my school some **bleep** in gr12 is going out with a gr11 dude


Devil May Cry 4
Uncharted
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Army of Two
Message 127 of 161 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/10/2006
Offline
3220 posts
 

Re: girl help

Feb 24, 2009

emong2004 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:

 

no thats not the case. ive seen MANY hot girls that are arguably hotter than her and ive crushed on them a few times but i never felt this way before. my friends find her "alright" but w/e i look at her its like she just fell from heaven...


your in gr11 and shes in gr10 right?? well in my school some **bleep** in gr12 is going out with a gr11 dude


yea shes in gr10. lol

Message 128 of 161 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/05/2007
Offline
6665 posts
 

Re: girl help

Feb 24, 2009

Accountant1992 wrote:

rxpapi12 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:



omg lol same here I talk and flirt a bit with her and have some positive signs but her friends always come along and i'm sorta kicked out since they'll start a convo i cant really get in so obviously she'll choose them over me 


lol nice triple quote, newayz it seems like alot of ppl on psu relate to my situation haha


yeah fixed it i dunno how i did that lol and i also added a bit more

 

we could use a dating tips thread on the OT lol

maybe a daily similar to how PS mom has her Underground Lounge everyday lol


ahaha "the neon lights turn on, the poles shining, ladys everywhere, grab your self some protection and take a seat, ladies and gentlemen the dating club is open for business!"


ftw i might seriously try that tomorrow after school and see if it works lol

 

Message Edited by rxpapi12 on 02-23-2009 09:30 PM
Yes, you can play with them. Smiley Wink
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 129 of 161 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/10/2006
Offline
3220 posts
 

Re: girl help

Feb 24, 2009

rxpapi12 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:

rxpapi12 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:



omg lol same here I talk and flirt a bit with her and have some positive signs but her friends always come along and i'm sorta kicked out since they'll start a convo i cant really get in so obviously she'll choose them over me 


lol nice triple quote, newayz it seems like alot of ppl on psu relate to my situation haha


yeah fixed it i dunno how i did that lol and i also added a bit more

 

we could use a dating tips thread on the OT lol

maybe a daily similar to how PS mom has her Underground Lounge everyday lol


ahaha "the neon lights turn on, the poles shining, ladys everywhere, grab your self some protection and take a seat, ladies and gentlemen the dating club is open for business!"


ftw i might seriously try that tomorrow after school and see if it works lol

 

Message Edited by rxpapi12 on 02-23-2009 09:30 PM

i have a strange feeling it will get locked hahha

Message 130 of 161 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes