Treasure Hunter
6665 posts

Re: girl help

Feb 24, 2009

KREW619 wrote:

Commodore wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:

Commodore wrote:

Ive been doing that since 11th grade...And even till now in college...The ladies go crazy for it.

I won a dance competition at my college

This is the one from college...very dark (idk why, its fine on facebook)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHLnB6JHNzA

lol nice

Sad thing is though...I still haven't lost my "v-card" as some of the girls I know call it

Its quite depressing, but I got a ton of will power not to drink or smoke weed...thats while I'll make a good Politician, will power (VOTE 4 CRO)

But I don't party at all cause I don't need to drink or smoke weed to have fun...and its not cool either 

You are only 16-17

Where do you/did you go to school lol

Not knowing anyone who smoke, drinks, or has **bleep** buddies in school is strange lol

There's this Junior in my French 2 class who talks about his **bleep** buddies all the time

Message Edited by rxpapi12 on 02-23-2009 07:21 PM
Yes, you can play with them. Smiley Wink
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 111 of 161 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6665 posts

Feb 24, 2009

Accountant1992 wrote:

TheBoxySquare wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:
yes i never thought id be makin one of these but here we go. im gr 11 and i rececntly noticed a girl that caught my attention and made me feel al awkward inside, i never experienced this felling before but neways she is in gr 10. so being in diffrent grades how do i spark a convo with her? and yes i kno this is a gaming forum blah blah but i feel wierd askin ppl i kno..

Having a same class with her is a good starter. If you dont, dont worry. I usually hate small talk, so find something that has meaning and merit. You seem to be a quiet, polite type from your message. Dont try to act like an alpha-male or the tough-guy. Most people who try this (because they dont have the ''bad boy'' gene) usually come off as rude. Be polite, sincere, and confident. 

Do you have a class with her?

Message Edited by TheBoxySquare on 02-22-2009 09:50 PM

no shes in and entire different grade than me, i didnt have a chance to talk to her today thoSmiley Sad

Sucks when you don't meet a girl from a certain place on a regular basis that makes things annoyingly more difficult....

Message 112 of 161 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3220 posts

Feb 24, 2009

rxpapi12 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:

TheBoxySquare wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:
yes i never thought id be makin one of these but here we go. im gr 11 and i rececntly noticed a girl that caught my attention and made me feel al awkward inside, i never experienced this felling before but neways she is in gr 10. so being in diffrent grades how do i spark a convo with her? and yes i kno this is a gaming forum blah blah but i feel wierd askin ppl i kno..

Having a same class with her is a good starter. If you dont, dont worry. I usually hate small talk, so find something that has meaning and merit. You seem to be a quiet, polite type from your message. Dont try to act like an alpha-male or the tough-guy. Most people who try this (because they dont have the ''bad boy'' gene) usually come off as rude. Be polite, sincere, and confident. 

no shes in and entire different grade than me, i didnt have a chance to talk to her today thoSmiley Sad

Sucks when you don't meet a girl from a certain place on a regular basis that makes things annoyingly more difficult....

yea thats my problem rght now, and the fact that shes never aloneSmiley Sad

Message 113 of 161 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1592 posts

Feb 24, 2009

OP ANY UPDATE?!?!?!?!?

its monday today so there should be progress today

Devil May Cry 4
Uncharted
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Army of Two
Message 114 of 161 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3220 posts

Feb 24, 2009

emong2004 wrote:

OP ANY UPDATE?!?!?!?!?

no i didnt see her today...why do i feel like crap..ive never experienced this before. im losing sleep, and i goin facebook any chance i get..

Message 115 of 161 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3220 posts

Feb 24, 2009

omg lol same here I talk and flirt a bit with her and have some positive signs but her friends always come along and i'm sorta kicked out since they'll start a convo i cant really get in so obviously she'll choose them over me 

lol nice triple quote, newayz it seems like alot of ppl on psu relate to my situation haha

Message 116 of 161 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6665 posts

Feb 24, 2009

Accountant1992 wrote:

rxpapi12 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:

TheBoxySquare wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:

yea thats my problem rght now, and the fact that shes never aloneSmiley Sad

omg lol same here I talk and flirt a bit with her and have some positive signs but her friends always come along and i'm sorta kicked out since they'll start a convo i cant really get in so obviously she'll choose them over me 

I'm always gonna try for any chance I can get till I know her a bit more and probably soon ask for her number

Message Edited by rxpapi12 on 02-23-2009 09:11 PM
Message Edited by rxpapi12 on 02-23-2009 09:11 PM
Message 117 of 161 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6665 posts

Feb 24, 2009

Accountant1992 wrote:

lol nice triple quote, newayz it seems like alot of ppl on psu relate to my situation haha

yeah fixed it i dunno how i did that lol and i also added a bit more

we could use a dating tips thread on the OT lol

maybe a daily similar to how PS mom has her Underground Lounge everyday lol

Message 118 of 161 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1592 posts

Feb 24, 2009

Accountant1992 wrote:

emong2004 wrote:

OP ANY UPDATE?!?!?!?!?

no i didnt see her today...why do i feel like crap..ive never experienced this before. im losing sleep, and i goin facebook any chance i get..

losing sleep just because of a chick?? not a good thing dude

Devil May Cry 4
Uncharted
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Army of Two
Message 119 of 161 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2885 posts

Feb 24, 2009

emong2004 wrote:

Accountant1992 wrote:

emong2004 wrote:

OP ANY UPDATE?!?!?!?!?

losing sleep just because of a chick?? not a good thing dude

yea,its only 11th grade lol

Message 120 of 161 (1 View)
0 Likes