Big Daddy
21050 posts

Re: getting a wii and have some ?'s

Jan 10, 2007

xl_darksnipr_lx wrote:
The Wiimote sensing is pretty accurate, but the nunchuck isn't always responsive in some games, such as, Rayman.

Like what minigame? I have Rayman and it works fine for me. Btw you might want to try this.
Message 11 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
901 posts

Jan 10, 2007
Project H.A.M.M.E.R. is not out yet.

Message 12 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Jan 10, 2007
I am not sure what minigame it was called.  I was playing it with a friend at his house and the protective films are not on the sensor bar.

fudge101man wrote:

xl_darksnipr_lx wrote:
The Wiimote sensing is pretty accurate, but the nunchuck isn't always responsive in some games, such as, Rayman.

Like what minigame? I have Rayman and it works fine for me. Btw you might want to try this.

Message 13 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7811 posts

Jan 10, 2007
1.  You can mess with it so...it's not that bad at all. Also, you are asked if the sensor bar is above/below your Television set so...that makes it much easier. You won't have to raise your TV set to eye level, like some people originaly thought...including me.

2.  The graphics aren't really that much of a jump, but...they do use more lighting effects and anti-aliasing.

3.  Wi-Fi, Mii's are fun to Mingle with, Virtual Console is awesome...waiting for more games, It's also Gamecube, Don't need to buy a memory card unless you want to transfer your save to someone's house to play with your save, Wii-Mote...although, you'd better have buckets of Double A's or some kind of rechargeable strategy...lol, because you'll need them.

4. The Legend Of Zelda : The Twilight Princess is such a great game, it's awesome, and you don't really have to stand while playing it...because the game is long...this is a factor after hours of gameplay. Wii-Sports, comes with it, and you'll spend some hours playing it.  COD3 looks pretty good.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 14 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes