Treasure Hunter
7937 posts

Re: gamestop is stupid

Jan 13, 2007

supersonicman wrote:
okay so a person working there that knows alot of the wii said that you cant use gamecube controllers on the wii for Vc games my mom is playing Super Mario Bros. on the wii with the Gc controller

Probably he was drunk when he came to work. lol
Message 11 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3161 posts

Jan 13, 2007

InTheZoneAC wrote:

Fullmetal Crusade wrote:

supersonicman wrote:
okay so a person working there that knows alot of the wii said that you cant use gamecube controllers on the wii for Vc games my mom is playing Super Mario Bros. on the wii with the Gc controller

He prolly meant to say you cant use it with ALL games since, according to Nintendo at least, there will be games that ONLY use the classic controller, they have yet to release a game like that but heh, its nintendo. they can say whatever they want and no one ever questions them

Message Edited by Fullmetal Crusade on 01-12-2007 11:47 PM

super mario 64?

Does it, i wouldnt know i didnt download that game. I hated it on 64 and i still hate it today, the start of Mario's downfall
Message 12 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4534 posts

Jan 13, 2007

Fullmetal Crusade wrote:

InTheZoneAC wrote:

Fullmetal Crusade wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

He prolly meant to say you cant use it with ALL games since, according to Nintendo at least, there will be games that ONLY use the classic controller, they have yet to release a game like that but heh, its nintendo. they can say whatever they want and no one ever questions them

Message Edited by Fullmetal Crusade on 01-12-2007 11:47 PM

super mario 64?

Does it, i wouldnt know i didnt download that game. I hated it on 64 and i still hate it today, the start of Mario's downfall

You can play Super Mario 64 with a GC controller.
OTR
Message 13 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6909 posts

Jan 13, 2007

PSPFourLife wrote:
What? Your poor lack of grammar made that sentence not possible to read.

What? You just said he's poorly lacking grammar.  Which means he has good grammar, since he has a small (poor) absence of grammar. 
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 13, 2007

Slapshot55 wrote:

PSPFourLife wrote:

What? You just said he's poorly lacking grammar.  Which means he has good grammar, since he has a small (poor) absence of grammar. 

I think he meant that he was lacking in proper grammar.  I agree with him though, I didn't understand that guy at first.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 15 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4945 posts

Jan 13, 2007
Hahaha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PSPFourLife wrote:

CLICK MY SIGNATURE TO SEE MY YOUTUBE PAGE
Message 16 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6909 posts

Jan 13, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Slapshot55 wrote:

PSPFourLife wrote:

I think he meant that he was lacking in proper grammar.  I agree with him though, I didn't understand that guy at first.

Yes, but that's not what he said.  If he's going to take the time to criticize someone, at least try to not mess it up themelves.  He could of just said, "Your poor lack of grammar...", but he included the word, "poor", so it had a reversal effect.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 17 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 13, 2007

Slapshot55 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Slapshot55 wrote:

PSPFourLife wrote:

Yes, but that's not what he said.  If he's going to take the time to criticize someone, at least try to not mess it up themelves.  He could of just said, "Your poor lack of grammar...", but he included the word, "poor", so it had a reversal effect.

Well, they always say that two negatives make a positive......nevermind about that.  I didn't understand him, but someone made it more clearly for me.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 18 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13671 posts

Jan 13, 2007
i know back in october when a preordered GH2 they thought it was coming out on Nov. 17 instead of the 7th

Message 19 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2449 posts

Jan 13, 2007
LMAO
Message 20 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes