Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: firefox

Jan 10, 2007


turtle1maniac wrote:


PSP maniac44 wrote:
i am using FF and it works fine the only prob is i cant see pics


Uhh.. the abreviation is FX not FF


the abv for firefox is FF  -  FireFox
Message 11 of 16 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/26/2006
Offline
6242 posts
 

Re: firefox

Jan 10, 2007
can anyone help me with my prob i cant see pics on PSU with FF


Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
5659 posts
 

Re: firefox

Jan 10, 2007


Whit3boy wrote:


turtle1maniac wrote:


PSP maniac44 wrote:
i am using FF and it works fine the only prob is i cant see pics


Uhh.. the abreviation is Fx not FF


the abv for firefox is FF  -  FireFox


LINK
How do I spell Firefox? How do I abbreviate it?

Firefox is spelled F-i-r-e-f-o-x - only the first letter capitalized (i.e. not FireFox, not Foxfire, FoxFire or whatever else a number of folk seem to think it to be called.) The preferred abbreviation is "Fx" or "fx".


Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
5659 posts
 

Re: firefox

Jan 10, 2007


PSP maniac44 wrote:
i am using FF and it works fine the only prob is i cant see pics


Uhh.. the abreviation is Fx not FF


Message Edited by turtle1maniac on 01-09-2007 08:48 PM
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: firefox

Jan 10, 2007


turtle1maniac wrote:


Whit3boy wrote:


turtle1maniac wrote:


PSP maniac44 wrote:
i am using FF and it works fine the only prob is i cant see pics


Uhh.. the abreviation is Fx not FF


the abv for firefox is FF  -  FireFox


LINK
How do I spell Firefox? How do I abbreviate it?

Firefox is spelled F-i-r-e-f-o-x - only the first letter capitalized (i.e. not FireFox, not Foxfire, FoxFire or whatever else a number of folk seem to think it to be called.) The preferred abbreviation is "Fx" or "fx".




well everyone i know uses FF as the abbreviation
Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
5659 posts
 

Re: firefox

Jan 10, 2007


Whit3boy wrote:


turtle1maniac wrote:


Whit3boy wrote:


turtle1maniac wrote:


PSP maniac44 wrote:
i am using FF and it works fine the only prob is i cant see pics


Uhh.. the abreviation is Fx not FF


the abv for firefox is FF  -  FireFox


LINK
How do I spell Firefox? How do I abbreviate it?

Firefox is spelled F-i-r-e-f-o-x - only the first letter capitalized (i.e. not FireFox, not Foxfire, FoxFire or whatever else a number of folk seem to think it to be called.) The preferred abbreviation is "Fx" or "fx".




well everyone i know uses FF as the abbreviation


Then pass on the correct abbreviation to them as well.
Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes