Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2012
By: chief42141 First Son 22 posts

finding an old friend.

3 replies 15 views Edited Feb 5, 2012

so a few months back i got my PS3 stolen! i just recently replaced it and i guess do to inactivity on my account one of my friends deleted me. i need help tracking him down, his gamer tag was red-rum. ive tried lookn for him by name and nothin. we usually hung out in the starwars cantina i was there searching multiple times with no sucess. he usually carries red lightsabers. so if anybody knows him please let me or him know. any help would be most appreciated. thank you

Message 1 of 4 (15 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30431 posts

Re: finding an old friend.

Feb 5, 2012

This sounds as though you may want to ask your question in the PS Home Forums,

Message 2 of 4 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4468 posts

Feb 6, 2012

Do you know his username sorta? If you really want to make this get known, post something on the activity board.

If you know half of his username or something that would stand out, try searching his username on the forums also.

Or ask other users around the cantina. if he always went there, I'm sure he still does unless he doesn't go on his account anymore for reasons...

YB

Message 3 of 4 (15 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
341 posts

Feb 8, 2012

I will pm You two ID's that came up in people search, I have to pm them, Since it could be considered blacklisting to post them here. Hope this helps in, locating Your friend.

Steeler-Nation69 Sig 001.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (15 Views)
0 Likes