Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3293 posts

Re: expensive

Jul 15, 2013

exavandino wrote:

Yea ofc I know all that but only i am angry because buy download is not the same like on steam. On steam you can be from Zimbabwe or America and the price is same. But disc is dics normal it will be more expensive then online game. so thx guys for reply I stay at my pc.... **bleep** I wanted so bad the ps4 :smileysad:(((

So this is a Steam vs PS3/4 thing? Console is so different from PC gaming. You want the PS4, you can get one if you can find one later this year. You can buy games for it. If you don't like the prices though, then that's the bottom line for you.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Yap I stay on pc then. If there will be the same download prices for all countries one day then i buy it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Jul 15, 2013

exavandino wrote:

I know but online download must be for all countries the same, not the disc... like steam

The currency is still different.  Consoles from different regions are region locked.  The store has different versions for different regions. it's not the same.

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 15, 2013

yea but how can steam be for all the same?  I know console is region locked and all that but all games have same style maybe language is different. I don't know about console online store so i made account and make this topic to ask that, and the guy reply that is the system of consoles so I will stay on pc, I will not pay so mutch for games I am not crazy. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 15, 2013

exavandino wrote:

Hi

Today I have created account and I wan't to know, why are American "buy dowload" or "buy disc" cheaper then in another countries? exsample in Croatia is disc 111 dolars in america is 60 dolars.  The download buy is the same 50% expensive then america. so I don't know will I buy ps4 if it is so expensive in Croatia.  How can I buy American "downloads" ?? because I am not crazy to give 50% more money for the same game.

Make a hypothetical american account and hypothetical american psn cards and download it from the hypothetical american ps store. Because making hypothetical accounts, hypothetically speaking, doesn't break any rules :smileywink:

Balls!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (67 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2068 posts

Jul 15, 2013

$1 does not equal 1 Yen. Each countries currency is valued differently. 

I have no experience with Steam, but found this on Google. LINK Steam prices are not equal.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (59 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Jul 15, 2013
Kid, just please go to PC and leave us alone. You keep repeating the exact same thing over again. We get it, you think the currency is the same. (Even though its not).
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
848 posts

Jul 15, 2013

To the OP

the PS4 is not region locked. Maybe you can find a cheaper option in importing a ps4 or the games. 

I dont know what taxes/duties might need to be paid, but could you not order a game via ebay and just pay the shipping?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 15, 2013

opc their are not.  1 euro and 1 dolar are not the same I am not stupid. BUT 20 dolars game in america is 90KUNA, but in croatia the same game on playstation store is 250KUNA that is 55DOLARS how can that be the same?  if it is 90KUNA or 12EUROS it will be fine but I wanna say all is 50-60% expensive then in america...

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (38 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4473 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Hi all,

Some off-topic comments have been pulled from the thread.  Please keep all discussion here polite and on-topic.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (22 Views)
0 Likes