Nov 26 2006
By: halerocks~ Sackboy 514 posts

energy drinks

16 replies 2 views Edited Nov 26, 2006
Do energy drinks really give you more energy or is it just all in your mind?  I swear after drinking my first energy drink a 4 hours ago, I can't get sleepy.  That's another reason why I'm still posting messages here.
Image Hosted by UploadMine.comMinamahal ko si Kristine
Message 1 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3856 posts

Re: energy drinks

Nov 26, 2006

hale rocks wrote:
Do energy drinks really give you more energy or is it just all in your mind?  I swear after drinking my first energy drink a 4 hours ago, I can't get sleepy.  That's another reason why I'm still posting messages here.

Thats what Energy Drinks do, they make you alert and sometimes can make you shaky.  I drink energy drinks before i go to the gym.  Its doesnt give you energy, at least i dont feel it, to me it just make me sweat more.
Message 2 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2756 posts

Nov 26, 2006
I'm not allowed to have energy drinks, my mom says they're dangerous .
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 26, 2006

diaz9220 wrote:

hale rocks wrote:

Thats what Energy Drinks do, they make you alert and sometimes can make you shaky.  I drink energy drinks before i go to the gym.  Its doesnt give you energy, at least i dont feel it, to me it just make me sweat more.

Well I'm probably just gonna go to sleep now bcuz I need to wake up early tomorrow.
Image Hosted by UploadMine.comMinamahal ko si Kristine
Message 4 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2756 posts

Nov 26, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

diaz9220 wrote:

hale rocks wrote:

Well I'm probably just gonna go to sleep now bcuz I need to wake up early tomorrow.

Nighty night.
Fender Bender
3856 posts

Nov 26, 2006
Drink one in the morning if you feel sleepy.
Message 6 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 26, 2006
It all depends on the age and genetics of the person in question.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 7 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Nov 26, 2006
It's chemical.  They all have lots of caffeine, which is a drug to that wakes you up.
Message 8 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4613 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Spo8 wrote:
It's chemical.  They all have lots of caffeine, which is a drug to that wakes you up.

Same withh guarana or whatever, and agave (which is used to make tequila i believe Smiley Happy)

Photobucket

Message 9 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10631 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Wonder Showzen wrote:

Spo8 wrote:

Same withh guarana or whatever, and agave (which is used to make tequila i believe Smiley Happy)

Yeah, but I don't put too much weight in the organic stuff.  When I need energy, I trust in old fashioned caffeine.  It's gotten me through so many days.
Message 10 of 17 (2 Views)
0 Likes