Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Re: encore v tuner

Nov 24, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

LoofY wrote:

Choppazzz666 wrote:
the main reason im getting this is after rebate its free so can i go wrong lol?

Heh I didn't even notice that, you can't go wrong , just make sure you order it before sunday or you won't get that rebate.

But if the software sucks then it might be a different story, because hes going to have one big of a job to do cleaning up and fixing it.

what do you mean by that?

Message 11 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Nov 24, 2006

Choppazzz666 wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

LoofY wrote:

Choppazzz666 wrote:

Heh I didn't even notice that, you can't go wrong , just make sure you order it before sunday or you won't get that rebate.

But if the software sucks then it might be a different story, because hes going to have one big of a job to do cleaning up and fixing it.

If the software is bugged or have issues then installing it might screw up your computer causing you to remove it later on or fix other issues that might occur.
Message 12 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Nov 24, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

Choppazzz666 wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

LoofY wrote:

Choppazzz666 wrote:

If the software is bugged or have issues then installing it might screw up your computer causing you to remove it later on or fix other issues that might occur.

o forget dat then ill just save up for a ati or somthin

Message 13 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes