Big Daddy
20647 posts

Re: dont you hate it when...

Jan 3, 2007
Yea I do hate it, but I always sit there and check to make sure I have everything.
Message 11 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Jan 3, 2007
This is why I order food inside whereever i'm atSmiley Happy

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Message 12 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3857 posts

Jan 3, 2007

DrGadget wrote:

diaz9220 wrote:
Dont you hate it when you go to a food joint and you order something at the drive thru, then when you get it, its the wrong thing or there is something missing?  That happens to me almost always when i go to buy some food. Today i went to McDs and they forgot to put in the Chicken Nuggets and they gave us a BignTasty instead of a Big Mac. WTH!!!!!!! I was too far when i found out their mistake, i just said F it.

This happens to my wife all the time.  She never checks.  I always check right there at the window.  I use their time to check to see if they did the job right.  I most certainly will not "pull up" for the next car first.  I check the order before putting the car in gear.

In case of a dispute, I will demand that they fix it right away.  If they give me any back-talk I will shut off the car, go inside, and ask to see the manager.  In the mean time, my car is still blocking the drive-thru lane and they are losing money every second.  I simply won't make it easy for them to get my order wrong.

Needless to say, they seldom forget my fries.

I usually check right there at the window but i was in a hurry.... DAMN YOU PRESSURE!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!
 photo 151kmsgscopy.jpg
 photo TS.jpg
 photo IEUB2.jpg
 photo SocomBar.png
 photo RIPSIcopy.jpg
 photo GoogleUB.jpg
Message 13 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3224 posts

Jan 3, 2007
That never happens to me. They actually super sized everything for me once... for free!
I reached 128-bit at 2,325 posts!!!oneone111!!

Message 14 of 14 (3 Views)
0 Likes