Reply
Nov 30 2006
By: Lordofdragons~ Limit Breaker 24387 posts
Offline

dont know what to think

20 replies 5 views Edited Nov 30, 2006
my bday is offically 20 days away and i do not know wheather to feel sad or happy. i told my mom i know what i want but doubt ill get it or something i dont know. its puring winter weather and my emotions go to hell. i really dont know what to feel or whatever. when i hit 16 it was just bad and this year all i asked for was a laptop and a puppy and something i have to work on myself to get ws a girl friend. but the third isnt happening but i guess thats how things work you know..
true love waits
Message 1 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: dont know what to think

Nov 30, 2006
Feel good about yourself...you survived life for another whole year...can't say the same for some other people
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 2 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/09/2005
Offline
8066 posts
 

Re: dont know what to think

Nov 30, 2006
Lol sorry man.It works like that sometimes.
Message 3 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: dont know what to think

Nov 30, 2006


nyzballa12 wrote:
Feel good about yourself...you survived life for another whole year...can't say the same for some other people


yeah its my final one as a civilian for 6 years
true love waits
Message 4 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/09/2005
Offline
2161 posts
 

Re: dont know what to think

Nov 30, 2006
Be happy... its almost your birthday
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 5 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/01/2004
Offline
5311 posts
 

Re: dont know what to think

Nov 30, 2006
dude, you are too young to worry about that crap... many many years left.
 
just wait till you are 21, go to clubs and bars... girls are everywhere... and there is always one to suit you.
Photobucket

Blue Led at 1754 posts on 11/08/05 at 10:04 am... w0ot.
Message 6 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/01/2004
Offline
5311 posts
 

Re: dont know what to think

Nov 30, 2006
especially if you are in a uniform...
Photobucket

Blue Led at 1754 posts on 11/08/05 at 10:04 am... w0ot.
Message 7 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: dont know what to think

Nov 30, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:
Feel good about yourself...you survived life for another whole year...can't say the same for some other people


yeah its my final one as a civilian for 6 years


Yea, it's another milestone in your life...And don't worry about getting a gf...they become annoying after a while
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 8 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: dont know what to think

Nov 30, 2006


nyzballa12 wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:
Feel good about yourself...you survived life for another whole year...can't say the same for some other people


yeah its my final one as a civilian for 6 years


Yea, it's another milestone in your life...And don't worry about getting a gf...they become annoying after a while


even when i hit 21 it wont be a big deal i dont party or drinkSmiley Very Happy
one more year until im legal
true love waits
Message 9 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/05/2005
Offline
8934 posts
 

Re: dont know what to think

Nov 30, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:


Lord of dragons wrote:


nyzballa12 wrote:
Feel good about yourself...you survived life for another whole year...can't say the same for some other people


yeah its my final one as a civilian for 6 years


Yea, it's another milestone in your life...And don't worry about getting a gf...they become annoying after a while


even when i hit 21 it wont be a big deal i dont party or drinkSmiley Very Happy
one more year until im legal


But then you will be able to...well you will be able to legally
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 10 of 21 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes