Fender Bender
4030 posts

Re: does anyone on here have a wii???

Dec 11, 2006

PenetrationPSP01 wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:
I have one. The games are really fun...Zelda,Wii Sports,Red Steel,Trauma Center. Smiley Tongue Wii sports is so freaking fun!

omg please tell me how zelda is and what the games like along with wii sports..but mainly zelda!

Zelda is the epitome of awesome! Nintendo knows how to make great games! The controls are also REALLY easy and simple. Smiley Tongue I don't want to ruin the gam for other so I wont post anything about the story >.>
Message 11 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

Dec 11, 2006
Not me but I plan on getting one in like two more years. I want a PS3 badly!!!!!!!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
784 posts

Dec 11, 2006
i dont got a wiiSmiley Sad
~Gears Of War Monthly Rankings: ???~
Message 13 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Dec 11, 2006
i dont have won but do u think that i will be able to get one a week or 2 b4 xmas
(\___/)bunny says hi
(='.'=)
(*)_(*)

Message 14 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
510 posts

Dec 11, 2006
i have a wii, and the games are reallty cool.  you don't look too stupid playing it, and there's good games to come.
only bad things are limited graphics and power, and the controllers use AA batteries that last 30 hours.
i would definitely suggest getting one
Message 15 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4843 posts

Dec 11, 2006

kishou wrote:

PenetrationPSP01 wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:
I have one. The games are really fun...Zelda,Wii Sports,Red Steel,Trauma Center. Smiley Tongue Wii sports is so freaking fun!

omg please tell me how zelda is and what the games like along with wii sports..but mainly zelda!

zelda is kinda boring in the begining. but after he goes into the twilight zone it gets really fun!

are you kidding me, zelda is fun all the way, i have a wii and its awesome, wii sports is extremely addicting, tennis is sooo fun, i have tony hawk, which is cool, zelda(best game ever), and red steel(okay, controls are extremely hard though)

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 16 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Dec 11, 2006

boudey wrote:

kishou wrote:

PenetrationPSP01 wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:

zelda is kinda boring in the begining. but after he goes into the twilight zone it gets really fun!

are you kidding me, zelda is fun all the way, i have a wii and its awesome, wii sports is extremely addicting, tennis is sooo fun, i have tony hawk, which is cool, zelda(best game ever), and red steel(okay, controls are extremely hard though)

Other then TP starts out as slow has KH2 once it gets going it is the best adventure game I have played in a long time and the first 3d Zelda game that gets it right, huge over world, actual battles in the over world, and some intresting dungeons. My only complaint is that it is about as easy as the wind waker.
Message 17 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7937 posts

Dec 11, 2006
I might buy a Nintendo Wii next month!!! My friend has a Nintendo Wii. I a cool gaming console
Message 18 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9178 posts

Re: Re: does anyone on here have a wii???

Dec 11, 2006
i want one
lol signature
Message 19 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
464 posts

Dec 12, 2006
no, but i wish i did =( i think im going to get 1 for Christmas
Message 20 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes