Dec 11 2006
By: PenetrationPSP01~ Hekseville Citizen 322 posts

does anyone on here have a wii???

27 replies 1 views Edited Dec 11, 2006
the wii seems pretty sick from what ive heard..and how to play it and stuff. i still havent played it tho..if anyone on the boards has a wii..tell me what its like and what you can do on it and all that stuff..

im sorda considering on buying one sometime next year or sooner than that
Black (��.��) V2.6
White (��.��) v1.5/3.02 OE-B(looking for Snes and Nes roms, if you have any that work please pm me)
Games: - Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code -|- Starwars Battlefront II -|- Need For Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0 -|- Socom: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo -|- Need For Speed: Underground Rivals -|- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (x2) -|- Twisted Metal: Head On
Memory Sticks: - 4GB, 32mb(x3)
Wish List: - Sony 8gb memory stick pro duo(when the price is right) -|- Homebrew (Snes roms + Nes roms, if you have some that work and are good classics pm me)
Message 1 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4587 posts

Re: does anyone on here have a wii???

Dec 11, 2006
I dont have a Wii
Message 2 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3999 posts

Dec 11, 2006
what's so special about a wii
Message 3 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7461 posts

Dec 11, 2006
it awsome the game that come with is addicting can't stop doing the bowlling and golf feels real
Thekrew.net
Message 4 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3381 posts

Dec 11, 2006
ive played it, its ok, the only game i like so far is Wii Bowling
Message 5 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Dec 11, 2006
I have one. The games are really fun...Zelda,Wii Sports,Red Steel,Trauma Center. Smiley Tongue Wii sports is so freaking fun!
Message 6 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1049 posts

Dec 11, 2006
getting one on New Year's

was at the mall on friday and they had a stand (nintendo, not gamestop or ebgames)
i got to play Boxing (which i kicked butt in), bowling (which i didn't really care about), and excite truck (WHICH WAS SICK!)

can't wait to get it... my only problem is how much it's going to cost to get more controllers
For the Sig board I use to use, Now shut down by some stupid fools
For no good reason not that all, Now people are sad one and all
It makes me mad they end my fun, Now only if I had a gun
(No Offense to the Mods, was not created by me)
Message 7 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Dec 11, 2006

OGRYDER wrote:
I have one. The games are really fun...Zelda,Wii Sports,Red Steel,Trauma Center. Smiley Tongue Wii sports is so freaking fun!

omg please tell me how zelda is and what the games like along with wii sports..but mainly zelda!
Black (��.��) V2.6
White (��.��) v1.5/3.02 OE-B(looking for Snes and Nes roms, if you have any that work please pm me)
Games: - Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code -|- Starwars Battlefront II -|- Need For Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0 -|- Socom: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo -|- Need For Speed: Underground Rivals -|- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (x2) -|- Twisted Metal: Head On
Memory Sticks: - 4GB, 32mb(x3)
Wish List: - Sony 8gb memory stick pro duo(when the price is right) -|- Homebrew (Snes roms + Nes roms, if you have some that work and are good classics pm me)
Message 8 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7461 posts

Dec 11, 2006

PenetrationPSP01 wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:

omg please tell me how zelda is and what the games like along with wii sports..but mainly zelda!

well i get the game at christmass but my 3 firends that have it already beat the game they played non stop
Thekrew.net
Message 9 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7692 posts

Dec 11, 2006

PenetrationPSP01 wrote:

OGRYDER wrote:

zelda is kinda boring in the begining. but after he goes into the twilight zone it gets really fun!
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 10 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes