Jan 28 2007
By: MOBIUS61~ Wastelander 904 posts

does anyone know how to record a program/show from an antenna tv?

5 replies 1 views Edited Jan 28, 2007
i need help doing this, i want to record the superbowl on sunday and some other shows but i dont know how to,all  i have right is a panasonic vcr, sanyo 27' tv which is running with local channels from an antenna. i have it set up with one of those 2 way split things, one cable is coming from the tv to where it says in and on the 2 out split i have 2 cables on it, i have one that goes to the back of the vcr(so i can play my games) and the other one is the cable that comes from the antenna, but here's the problem i dont know how to record those shows/programs. can anyone teach me how to do this plz? thanks in advance

my tv is sort of old so it doesnt have those red,yellow,white plugs on the back it just has that cable plug thing on the back nothing else.
Message 1 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Re: does anyone know how to record a program/show from an antenna tv?

Jan 28, 2007
Im not sure how to record it onto a tape or anything but if you have a capture card you could always store it to your PC then burn it on a disc or something.
Message 2 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
904 posts

Jan 28, 2007

BakedPigeon wrote:
Im not sure how to record it onto a tape or anything but if you have a capture card you could always store it to your PC then burn it on a disc or something.

i dont have a capture card, i wish i had one though
Message 3 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Jan 28, 2007
try hooking the antenna up to a vcr, and plug the output into the tv. if you are lucky you can get the station on the vcr, and record it while it plays on the tv.

Message 4 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Masta Squidge wrote:
try hooking the antenna up to a vcr, and plug the output into the tv. if you are lucky you can get the station on the vcr, and record it while it plays on the tv.

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 5 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
904 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Masta Squidge wrote:

yes!!!!!!! it worked!!! thanks alot man. im recording the lakers game right now!
Message 6 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes