Reply
Apr 05 2007
By: king_of_kings Treasure Hunter 6530 posts
Offline

does anybody know

17 replies 1 views Edited Apr 5, 2007
how to tie a freaking tie?  like i said in another thread...i have a job interview...in 8 hours lol....and well i never wore a tie...i would just go with dress pants...a nice shirt..and dress shoes....but no tie...and my career advisor told me...that if i put a tie...i would look more pro....and well i dont know how to tie one...lol....
 
 
and to get discussion...who here uses ties on the daily basis!?
Message 1 of 18 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
8643 posts
 

Re: does anybody know

Apr 5, 2007
google lol? And whats the job?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 2 of 18 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: does anybody know

Apr 5, 2007
I can't tie a tie worth crap.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 3 of 18 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/04/2006
Offline
5006 posts
 

Re: does anybody know

Apr 5, 2007
Best possible solution: a clip on


made by meh
Message 4 of 18 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/12/2004
Offline
2715 posts
 

Re: does anybody know

Apr 5, 2007


z3d wrote:
Best possible solution: a clip on


that or ask ur dad, uncle, mom.... chicks can tie , ties better than dudes i promise
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 18 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/28/2005
Offline
6530 posts
 

Re: does anybody know

Apr 5, 2007
finally after watching videos..and after 1.5 hours i finally can tie a simple knot and have a nice tie on...lmfao
Message 6 of 18 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/11/2001
Offline
10634 posts
 

Re: does anybody know

Apr 5, 2007


disco_STU wrote:
finally after watching videos..and after 1.5 hours i finally can tie a simple knot and have a nice tie on...lmfao




Congrats on both that and the job interview man... good work


however, there's always the clip-on ties.... lol



Or the career paths that don't require extraordinarily dressy interview garb O_O :smileytongue:
Message 7 of 18 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/29/2005
Offline
3229 posts
 

Re: does anybody know

Apr 5, 2007
glad to see you got it tied and good luck on your interview, i wear a tie when i work, so about 4 times a week
Message 8 of 18 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/28/2005
Offline
6530 posts
 

Re: does anybody know

Apr 5, 2007


multimediaman wrote:


disco_STU wrote:
finally after watching videos..and after 1.5 hours i finally can tie a simple knot and have a nice tie on...lmfao




Congrats on both that and the job interview man... good work


however, there's always the clip-on ties.... lol



Or the career paths that don't require extraordinarily dressy interview garb O_O :smileytongue:

thanks man...well i bought a tie...thinking it was easy to tie it on...lol....i guessed wrong.....???and which are those lol???
Message 9 of 18 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/11/2001
Offline
10634 posts
 

Re: does anybody know

Apr 5, 2007


disco_STU wrote:


multimediaman wrote:


disco_STU wrote:
finally after watching videos..and after 1.5 hours i finally can tie a simple knot and have a nice tie on...lmfao




Congrats on both that and the job interview man... good work


however, there's always the clip-on ties.... lol



Or the career paths that don't require extraordinarily dressy interview garb O_O :smileytongue:

thanks man...well i bought a tie...thinking it was easy to tie it on...lol....i guessed wrong.....???and which are those lol???



The video game industry is supposedly fairly lax on that... but yeah... underdressing for interviews is usually never a very good idea lol
Message 10 of 18 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes