Highlighted
Jan 05 2007
By: supersonicman~ Fender Bender 3182 posts

do you think that you could make a new cooling device

8 replies 1 views Edited Jan 5, 2007
mine would be a vacuum type where both ends of a tube are on the side of the computer and the middle had a vacuum fan one side that takes out the air would be the computer temprature and the other would be a cooled tube
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Re: do you think that you could make a new cooling device

Jan 5, 2007

supersonicman wrote:
mine would be a vacuum type where both ends of a tube are on the side of the computer and the middle had a vacuum fan one side that takes out the air would be the computer temprature and the other would be a cooled tube

Yeah...that's what a fan doesSmiley Indifferent

APPLE SPY
Message 2 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3182 posts

Jan 5, 2007

Aowen wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

you only need one fan to blow in air and suck it out and does a fan have a cooler attached
Message 3 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5659 posts

Jan 5, 2007

supersonicman wrote:

Aowen wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

you only need one fan to blow in air and suck it out and does a fan have a cooler attached

You manage to butcher the english language in ways I never imagined possible.
Message 4 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3182 posts

Jan 5, 2007

turtle1maniac wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

Aowen wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

Okay you Got the VACUUM on the Back of the Computer and it has a in hole that takes air out and you have an out hol that blows air in and in that vacuum is a COOLER like the Fridge or freezer and it cools the air that you took out and it blows the Cooled air in
Message 5 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5659 posts

Jan 5, 2007

supersonicman wrote:

turtle1maniac wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

Aowen wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

Okay you Got the VACUUM on the Back of the Computer and it has a in hole that takes air out and you have an out hol that blows air in and in that vacuum is a COOLER like the Fridge or freezer and it cools the air that you took out and it blows the Cooled air in

That may make perfect sense to you in your mind.. but without commas, thats just one big traffic jam of unassociated words. Punctuation can make a huge difference in a sentence, keep in mind that a comma for instance signifies a 'pause' in speech, take these two examples that highlight the difference grammar can make:
with grammar - "I had to help my uncle Jack, off the horse."
without grammar - "i had to help my uncle jack off the horse"
</end lesson>
Message 6 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3182 posts

Jan 5, 2007

turtle1maniac wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

turtle1maniac wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

Aowen wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

That may make perfect sense to you in your mind.. but without commas, thats just one big traffic jam of unassociated words. Punctuation can make a huge difference in a sentence, keep in mind that a comma for instance signifies a 'pause' in speech, take these two examples that highlight the difference grammar can make:
with grammar - "I had to help my uncle Jack off"
without grammar - "i had to help my uncle jack off"

this isnt a punctuation exam this is a forum dumb**bleep**
Message 7 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Jan 5, 2007
with grammar - "I had to help my uncle Jack, off"

hahahahah, did you really?

Message Edited by psp1011 on 01-05-2007 10:42 AM
Message 8 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11225 posts

Jan 5, 2007

supersonicman wrote:

turtle1maniac wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

turtle1maniac wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

Aowen wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

with grammar - "I had to help my uncle Jack off"

this isnt a punctuation exam this is a forum dumb**bleep**

On forums we read. If it isn't possible to read anything, why are we here?
Message 9 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes