Dec 08 2006
By: PostalStamp Treasure Hunter 6710 posts

did i do the right thing by not fighting this one kid

49 replies 1 views Edited Dec 8, 2006
Well heres how it went...

I was walking down the halls with my friend,it was a little crowded.As i was walking this one kid came walking up to me and hit me with his shoulder(not really HIT me but he walked by my side and like shouldered? me) then i hear him mumble something.I felt as if what he did was on purpose.I turn around and flicked him off,I wasent really angry i just .I went on walking and this girl tells him that i flicked him off,he gets really angry and screams"Hey you little **bleep**,flick me off again see what happens". I ignore it thinking he was just joking,then he says"hey you mexican piece of **bleep** come over here" I get a little pissed turn around and he's all like "flick me off again i'll kick your ass"

I say hey man whats your problem chill the **bleep** out,he takes of his backpack as he was gonna fight me.he repeats"flick me off again see what happens" so i give him the peace sign(:smileytongue:).My freind wanted me to flick him off cause he's mexican(i'm not) and he had my back.I just walked away.I think i handled the situation pretty good.But i still think i should off atleast stood up more for my friend.
beaaatles.png
Message 1 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2479 posts

Re: did i do the right thing by not fighting this one kid

Dec 8, 2006
yea that was a pretty good thing to do except the whole flicking off part.

I had to stop a fight today no fun almost got punched in the stomach.
Message 2 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11979 posts

Dec 8, 2006
It takes more courage to walk away from a fight.

Message 3 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Dec 8, 2006
 I probably would of given him the finger again. :smileytongue:
Chuf it out.
Message 4 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6345 posts

Dec 8, 2006
you got owned  nah jk u did the right thing imo
Add me, PSN xRobby
Photobucket
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter to kill each other.'' - Niko Bellic
Message 5 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4281 posts

Dec 8, 2006

Snowmàn wrote:
Well heres how it went...

I was walking down the halls with my friend,it was a little crowded.As i was walking this one kid came walking up to me and hit me with his shoulder(not really HIT me but he walked by my side and like shouldered? me) then i hear him mumble something.I felt as if what he did was on purpose.I turn around and flicked him off,I wasent really angry i just .I went on walking and this girl tells him that i flicked him off,he gets really angry and screams"Hey you little **bleep**,flick me off again see what happens". I ignore it thinking he was just joking,then he says"hey you mexican piece of **bleep** come over here" I get a little pissed turn around and he's all like "flick me off again i'll kick your ass"

I say hey man whats your problem chill the **bleep** out,he takes of his backpack as he was gonna fight me.he repeats"flick me off again see what happens" so i give him the peace sign(:smileytongue:).My freind wanted me to flick him off cause he's mexican(i'm not) and he had my back.I just walked away.I think i handled the situation pretty good.But i still think i should off atleast stood up more for my friend.

You deffinately handled it correctly, I would do that except me anger tends to get the best of me unless it's a little kid or a girl challenging me
FOX**HOUND Co-Leader
Photobucket
Message 6 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Dec 8, 2006

steve o 0169 wrote:
It takes more courage to walk away from a fight.

Exactly.

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 7 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2089 posts

Dec 8, 2006
i would of beat him up... and then say WHAT!

Message 8 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Dec 8, 2006
instead of giving him the peace sign you should have punched him in the face and then flipped him off
Message 9 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3560 posts

Dec 8, 2006
Why the hell would he think you are Mexican if youre not?
Message 10 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes