Wonder Showzen wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

Wonder Showzen wrote:

howdoiputemulators wrote:

Wonder Showzen wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

so its just not a movie?

People are so clueless to world events, it's unreal.

Did you know that african's (mainly children) are also enslaved and forced to harvest cocoa beans the same way that people are forced to mine for diamonds?

Bet not.

sorry i didnt see the movie

Dude, do you think this started happening 1 day before the movie came out? It's been going on for years... damn.

and so has the genicide if you all forgot to mention that.... they also use children to fight in wars.....

True, that's more exposed than than the slavery, though.

yea but people are still blisfully unaware of it.... like my step sister we mentioned some of the fighting in africa and i mentioned the genicide... she had very little of an idea of what i was talking about untill she was like "like the holacuaust? (sp?)"

That's because people are stupid

Photobucket

Message 21 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Re: diamonds

Jan 10, 2007

Wonder Showzen wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

Wonder Showzen wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

Wonder Showzen wrote:

Wonder Showzen wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

so its just not a movie?

People are so clueless to world events, it's unreal.

Did you know that african's (mainly children) are also enslaved and forced to harvest cocoa beans the same way that people are forced to mine for diamonds?

Bet not.

sorry i didnt see the movie

Dude, do you think this started happening 1 day before the movie came out? It's been going on for years... damn.

and so has the genicide if you all forgot to mention that.... they also use children to fight in wars.....

True, that's more exposed than than the slavery, though.

yea but people are still blisfully unaware of it.... like my step sister we mentioned some of the fighting in africa and i mentioned the genicide... she had very little of an idea of what i was talking about untill she was like "like the holacuaust? (sp?)"

That's because people are stupid

indeed.the stupidity of most people never ceases to amaze me.....

Message 22 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7692 posts

Jan 10, 2007

thePHREEK wrote:
watch BLOOD DIAMONDS
my uncle's in itSmiley Happy

rly?
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 23 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Jan 10, 2007

CNNboy wrote:

ownd guess you didnt try hard enough

��� user.

Message 24 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2981 posts

Jan 10, 2007
I own alot of diamonds... I don't know if they are conflict diamonds, but they are worth alot and I got them for a VERY good "price". LoL!
Message 25 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Nocturnal-G wrote:
I own alot of diamonds... I don't know if they are conflict diamonds, but they are worth alot and I got them for a VERY good "price". LoL!

i belive thier illigal in the united states...... much like how you cant buy cuban cigars... at least not legaly.... if you look at them under a pretty high magnifcation... somewhere on it you might see a lazer etched logo or something. to indicate where it came from and such... but i really doubt conflict diamonds would be marked.... 
Message 26 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Jan 10, 2007
"Diamonds Are Forever" by Kanye West might help you understand it better.
Message 27 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10336 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Nocturnal-G wrote:

No one really knows How Many of the world's diamonds are actually Conflict Diaminds. Before the Ban they were tradings Billions of dollars worth of Conflict Diamonds
Message 28 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2981 posts

Jan 10, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:

Nocturnal-G wrote:

i belive thier illigal in the united states...... much like how you cant buy cuban cigars... at least not legaly.... if you look at them under a pretty high magnifcation... somewhere on it you might see a lazer etched logo or something. to indicate where it came from and such... but i really doubt conflict diamonds would be marked.... 

Oh and I do have Cuban cigars too... LoL, and I have looked at them under very high magnification and they have Premier Diamond written on them. Each one I have is about 5 carats. They are all D-Color and high-pressure/temperature processed!
Message 29 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Nocturnal-G wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

Nocturnal-G wrote:

Oh and I do have Cuban cigars too... LoL, and I have looked at them under very high magnification and they have Premier Diamond written on them. Each one I have is about 5 carats. They are all D-Color and high-pressure/temperature processed!

no wonder they were cheap .....................
Message 30 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes