Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/18/2006
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: my problems.... or i mean my girlfriend brings many problems...

Mar 10, 2006
Q:   So you had a fight with her mom, why?
 
A:    Long story short... we went out... she was drinking and i was chillin... she went to go dance with some stranger.. a guy... and the guy started kissing her... i started a fight trying to get him off... got back to her place... and when i was trying to talk to her about what happened, her mom was all like i know that you've had a crush on her for a while but what the hell is wrong w/ you... you're crazy... and then i pretty much told her we've been going out for a while now.. and she freaking flipped out. talking about how i was all crazy and stuff like that...
 
(truth is she already knew for a while but was in denial... and my girl is in the closet and plans on keeping it that way, so it looks like i just **bleep**ed up the first time that my girl mighta had an interest in a guy like that... when really it was an unwelcome thing).
Message 10 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/22/2006
Offline
240 posts
 

Re: my problems.... or i mean my girlfriend brings many problems...

Mar 10, 2006
i say find someone else in my life that will be poductive in life and help you out


Message 11 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/18/2006
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: my problems.... or i mean my girlfriend brings many problems...

Mar 10, 2006
Q:  Is there a reason why they don't like you ?
 
A:  Traditional families are involved... her mom's mexican... and her dad's from pakistan
Message 12 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/27/2005
Offline
7526 posts
 

Re: my problems.... or i mean my girlfriend brings many problems...

Mar 10, 2006


Havok3101 wrote:
Q:   So you had a fight with her mom, why?
 
A:    Long story short... we went out... she was drinking and i was chillin... she went to go dance with some stranger.. a guy... and the guy started kissing her... i started a fight trying to get him off... got back to her place... and when i was trying to talk to her about what happened, her mom was all like i know that you've had a crush on her for a while but what the hell is wrong w/ you... you're crazy... and then i pretty much told her we've been going out for a while now.. and she freaking flipped out. talking about how i was all crazy and stuff like that...
 
(truth is she already knew for a while but was in denial... and my girl is in the closet and plans on keeping it that way, so it looks like i just **bleep**ed up the first time that my girl mighta had an interest in a guy like that... when really it was an unwelcome thing).


I can understand her mom flippin, sort of. But y not try to make her mom think the relationship's over, and recontinue the relationshi once she's moved out.
Message 13 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/22/2006
Offline
240 posts
 

Re: my problems.... or i mean my girlfriend brings many problems...

Mar 10, 2006


Havok3101 wrote:
Q:  Is there a reason why they don't like you ?
 
A:  Traditional families are involved... her mom's mexican... and her dad's from pakistan


OOO i hear ya.



there area prolly expecting their kid to have a ""norma"" life. damm srry


Message 14 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/26/2005
Offline
10627 posts
 

Re: my problems.... or i mean my girlfriend brings many problems...

Mar 10, 2006
Well it seems to me that her family won't accept the fact that you two are in love (lesbian or not) which is unfair. What i find silly even more is the fact that your girlfriend is hiding it and has been for the past 4 years, in a way it seems she's ashammed as well. I really don't know what to tell you but if either is accepting it's a lose lose situation.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 15 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 11/04/2004
Offline
19284 posts
 

Re: my problems.... or i mean my girlfriend brings many problems...

Mar 10, 2006


PSP250 wrote:


Havok3101 wrote:
Q:   So you had a fight with her mom, why?
 
A:    Long story short... we went out... she was drinking and i was chillin... she went to go dance with some stranger.. a guy... and the guy started kissing her... i started a fight trying to get him off... got back to her place... and when i was trying to talk to her about what happened, her mom was all like i know that you've had a crush on her for a while but what the hell is wrong w/ you... you're crazy... and then i pretty much told her we've been going out for a while now.. and she freaking flipped out. talking about how i was all crazy and stuff like that...
 
(truth is she already knew for a while but was in denial... and my girl is in the closet and plans on keeping it that way, so it looks like i just **bleep**ed up the first time that my girl mighta had an interest in a guy like that... when really it was an unwelcome thing).


I can understand her mom flippin, sort of. But y not try to make her mom think the relationship's over, and recontinue the relationshi once she's moved out.


Lying isn't the way to handle it. Any person who has ever had a relationship would know that. You are just asking for problems later.
Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 16 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/09/2005
Offline
906 posts
 

Re: my problems.... or i mean my girlfriend brings many problems...

Mar 10, 2006
If you really care about her, try sticking it out, it will be hard where traditional values prolly play a big part, but, if the 2 of you want it to work, you'll find a way. As long as your under your parents roofs you gotta play by their rules, but, once your out and on your own, things would definately be a little easier for you. Good luck.
Message 17 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/18/2006
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: my problems.... or i mean my girlfriend brings many problems...

Mar 7, 2012
Message 18 of 19 (12 Views)
Reply
0 Likes