Mar 07 2012
By: SandyEggoAlli Uncharted Territory 1541 posts

delete

18 replies 7 views Edited Mar 7, 2012
Message 19 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1425 posts

Re: my problems.... or i mean my girlfriend brings many problems...

Mar 10, 2006

Havok3101 wrote:
alright here's the jist of this... guilty for straight up saying that my girlfriend is the one that brings all of the problems... after all i am her girlfriend.... so yea. that's where the problem starts... my girlfriends family hates me... and changed her cell number, want to get a restraining order (failed only b/c the two of us are 19 and she won't sign it)... i can't call her cell b/c then there'll be a confrontation @ home for her. so all i can do is webcam or drive up from san diego to newport beach to see her... which is annoying b/c she doesn't know how to drive... so i have to, and i'm putting a lot of miles on my new car... and i get that it's a car and will get a ton of miles anyways.... what should i do??? stick w/ her, even though she's going to stay in the closet?

(the big problem's started when i got into a fight w/ her mom... and spilled the beans about the two of us being together for almost 4 years now).

wait.. you two are girlfriends? so you're like.. lesbians? You kind of lost me there.

But if her family hates you and it's a long distance relationship, then it probably won't end up working out.

Message Edited by bonnie on 03-09-200609:46 PM

Message 1 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5134 posts

Mar 10, 2006
Well. If you really like her, you should stick with her, especially if you've been together for 4 years. If you guys both like eachother, it shouldn't matter what her family thinks.
~G.A.P.~ Member since Oct 29/04 - PS3 Fund = Got one. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14210 posts

Mar 10, 2006

Havok3101 wrote:
alright here's the jist of this... guilty for straight up saying that my girlfriend is the one that brings all of the problems... after all i am her girlfriend.... so yea. that's where the problem starts... my girlfriends family hates me... and changed her cell number, want to get a restraining order (failed only b/c the two of us are 19 and she won't sign it)... i can't call her cell b/c then there'll be a confrontation @ home for her. so all i can do is webcam or drive up from san diego to newport beach to see her... which is annoying b/c she doesn't know how to drive... so i have to, and i'm putting a lot of miles on my new car... and i get that it's a car and will get a ton of miles anyways.... what should i do??? stick w/ her, even though she's going to stay in the closet?

(the big problem's started when i got into a fight w/ her mom... and spilled the beans about the two of us being together for almost 4 years now).

I don't think the miles on your car should really matter to you in a situation like this..

Message Edited by bonnie on 03-09-200609:44 PM

Message 3 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Mar 10, 2006
Well if you think it's worth it then you should go for it.
Just ask yourself if your love is worth it.

Message 4 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Mar 10, 2006
It is obvious that her family has issues. I suggest your (girl)friend give her parents an ultimatum. Either deal with it or end up being out of her life for an indeterminate amount of time. However, if she prefers to hide the fact that you two are together and that you mean something to her, then it is best to part ways as soon as possible. No need to drag it out.

A broken car can be replaced very easily, a broken heart...not so much.

Message Edited by DarkCloudLives on 03-10-200612:44 AM

Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 5 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7744 posts

Mar 10, 2006
So you had a fight with her mom, why?

"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Message 6 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1425 posts

Mar 10, 2006
Is there a reason why they don't like you ?
Message 7 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7526 posts

Mar 10, 2006

Havok3101 wrote:
yea. both lesbians... sorry if i lost you.

o, that explains the hate. Do u think it's worth whot your doing to see her?
Message 8 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6531 posts

Mar 10, 2006
dont give up on the relationship if you both like each other and care for one another...and dont think about what her family says...and who cares about the miles in your car...lol...best of luck
Message 9 of 19 (7 Views)
0 Likes