Reply
Survivor
Registered: 08/18/2005
Offline
2603 posts
 

Re: decision time*military* with pic

Nov 23, 2006
Go with MP


Message 61 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: decision time*military* with pic

Nov 23, 2006


_iKiller_ wrote:
Go with MP




its what i may doSmiley Happy
true love waits
Message 62 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/30/2004
Offline
12617 posts
 

Re: decision time*military* with pic

Nov 23, 2006
anyone who registers with the ARMY now a days is being taken advantage of, they under pay you and send you to the slaughter without a care in the world.
Photobucket
Message 63 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/24/2005
Offline
9247 posts
 

Re: decision time

Nov 23, 2006
For what you want to do, being an MP sounds like a good position. But a warning... A lot of people on here have no clue what they are talking about (I have never been in the military personally, but I know some who have.) Just don't let them sway you from what YOU want to do, or what you think is in your best interest.
Message 64 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: decision time*military* with pic

Nov 23, 2006


9mk_The_Godfather wrote:
anyone who registers with the ARMY now a days is being taken advantage of, they under pay you and send you to the slaughter without a care in the world.


i doubt that you have no idea what your even talking about
true love waits
Message 65 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: decision time

Nov 23, 2006


ChrisTek wrote:
For what you want to do, being an MP sounds like a good position. But a warning... A lot of people on here have no clue what they are talking about (I have never been in the military personally, but I know some who have.) Just don't let them sway you from what YOU want to do, or what you think is in your best interest.


theres maybe 4 things i want to do
MP
56m
photographic specialist
and public affairs

ill just have to switch because i need out of here
true love waits
Message 66 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/03/2004
Offline
4281 posts
 

Re: decision time*military* with pic

Nov 23, 2006


spoon_burner wrote:
What about Special Forces?


I tried for that when I went.
FOX**HOUND Co-Leader
Photobucket
Message 67 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/03/2002
Offline
13265 posts
 

Re: decision time*military* with pic

Nov 23, 2006


Lord of dragons wrote:


9mk_The_Godfather wrote:
anyone who registers with the ARMY now a days is being taken advantage of, they under pay you and send you to the slaughter without a care in the world.


i doubt that you have no idea what your even talking about


Do you realize you've just agreed with him?  To make your point you should have said, "I doubt that you have any idea what you're even talking about."  Anyway, I don't understand why you want to join the military, but only want the safest job imaginable.  Take mobile infantry, you wuss.  No guts, no glory.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 68 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/21/2005
Offline
9688 posts
 

Re: decision time*military* with pic

Nov 23, 2006
I find it funny how I warned you before how boring Chaplains assitant would be.  You ignore it.  Rafe comes in, tells you almost exactly the same thing, and you listen to him.
Message 69 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: decision time*military* with pic

Nov 23, 2006


FutureMarine2008 wrote:
I find it funny how I warned you before how boring Chaplains assitant would be.  You ignore it.  Rafe comes in, tells you almost exactly the same thing, and you listen to him.


well he IS enlistedSmiley Tongue
true love waits
Message 70 of 88 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes