Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Re: damn nightmares cant sleep now (

Mar 31, 2007

chrispys411 wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

chrispys411 wrote:

+_N3M3S1S_+ wrote:
booo i was dreaming i was having this pain in the torso mostly stomach area like if someone was pressing me hard or something and i couldnt even call anyone because i didnt have voice and i was trying to call i was running out of air and atrted hitting walls and kicking of desperation then i woke. in the dream my room was like it is in real time, lights turn out, pc on(i always leave pc on), tv off so the bad is im not sure if was a drem or real im confused.

Ahh, dont worry, people are only tring to steal your organs :smileytongue:

I hardly ever have nightmares... I always have screwed up wierdo dreams. For example one dream I keep having is that I'm so tired I walk around with my eyes half closed cause I cant keep them open... WTH, sleeping with a dream of wanting to get some sleep... is that not the slightest bit wierd?

probly not as weired as having your leg cut apart by a psycotic 5 year old.... with a scalple...

You watch too many psycho thrillers?

nah, this was just kind of random.....
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 22 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2766 posts

Re: damn nightmares cant sleep now (

Mar 31, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:

chrispys411 wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

chrispys411 wrote:

+_N3M3S1S_+ wrote:
booo i was dreaming i was having this pain in the torso mostly stomach area like if someone was pressing me hard or something and i couldnt even call anyone because i didnt have voice and i was trying to call i was running out of air and atrted hitting walls and kicking of desperation then i woke. in the dream my room was like it is in real time, lights turn out, pc on(i always leave pc on), tv off so the bad is im not sure if was a drem or real im confused.

Ahh, dont worry, people are only tring to steal your organs :smileytongue:

I hardly ever have nightmares... I always have screwed up wierdo dreams. For example one dream I keep having is that I'm so tired I walk around with my eyes half closed cause I cant keep them open... WTH, sleeping with a dream of wanting to get some sleep... is that not the slightest bit wierd?

probly not as weired as having your leg cut apart by a psycotic 5 year old.... with a scalple...

You watch too many psycho thrillers?

nah, this was just kind of random.....

lol hmmmm. You would have had to have seen it somewhere to get your mind to recall it in your dream. Maybe you have multiple personalities and your second personality thinks its a psychotic 5 year old with a scalple, the only problem with that is it doesnt make sense. I've never had a dream like that, only ones where I'm being chased at night and the people chasing me are trying to kill me, really freaky especially because the environment keeps changing. One second im running through my school, then the other I'm running through my street. Its wierd, many people say they can't run in their dreams but I'm able to go as fast as needed to stay alive haha and damn that gets my adrenaline up lol. I really enjoy nightmares sometimes, but I hardly ever have them so it sucks haha
PSN:Wilmsy

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 22 (0 Views)
0 Likes